Why do you care?

Justin's pov:

I wake up in Raegan's arms. It was late. We are on the couch and the tv is still on. I feel Rae squeeze me tighter and I look up at him. He smiles and kisses my head. My mom comes downstairs and walks over to us.

Mom: Get off of each other won't you!

She pull me off of Raegan. Raegan lets me go because I'm sure he doesn't want to argue and he is staying in my mom's house so.

Me: Mom Stop!

Mom: You two should not be cuddling. You are just friends and that's all it will be!

Raegan: Yes Mrs. Blake I'm sorry.

I wanted to cry. I really like Raegan but I know if he liked me back. Now my mom is just calling us friends and we always will be. I look down and my mom walks out.

Raegan: Are you okay Justin?

I look up and nod. I was trying so hard to keep in my tears. A tear feel from my eye and Raegan saw. He comes a little closer.

Raegan: Hey what's wrong?

Me: N-nothing don't worry about it. I-its not important.

It really was though. Ugh!

Raegan: Ok....wanna go to Taco Bell?

Me: *smile* Sure!

We get up and I tell my mom we are going. She's fine with it so we get in the car and start driving. I look down the whole ride. He puts his hand on my knee and I put my hand on top of his and intertwine out fingers. He smiles at me and I smile back. If only my mom supported me. He would more than my friend. Out hands stay locker together until we get there. We look into each other's eyes and let go. I felt like I just let go of my only happiness.

We get out of the car and go inside. We order our food and sit down across from each other.

Raegan: So....your mom doesn't support you.

I shake my head "no" and look down.

Raegan: Hey that's okay.

Me: No it's not. I want someone who can love and care for me but that might never happen because of my mom.

I start crying and Raegan gets up and sits next to me. He hugs me around my neck and I hug his waist as we are sitting down. I have my head in his chest crying.

Raegan: Shhh you're okay Justin. I got you don't cry.

Me: *muffled* I'm sorry Raegan.

He lets go and looks at me.

Raegan: Why are you sorry?

Me: Because I'm so weak. I over think and I can't control my self. I make scenes in public of me crying but I can't help it. I'm such a disgrace.

Raegan: Justin you are the opposite of a disgrace. You are not weak you are just sensitive. That's okay. I was too a while back but you need to kind of let loose and not think too much.

If only he knew why I was crying. I want to date Raegan but I can't. It's because my mom won't let me date a boy. I hate it.

Me: Thank you Raegan I'll try.

We sit there for a while and finish our food.

Raegan: Why don't we get going.

I nod and we throw away our trash. We get in the car and he starts driving.

Me: Where are we going?

Raegan: You'll see.

We drive for a little while. He intertwines our fingers together once again as he drives. I smile and blush. 10 minutes later we reach a little lake.

Me: What is this place?

Raegan: Come on I'll show you.

We get out of the car and walk over to the lake. The sunset was right over the lake. (Lets say it was already dark lol even though they only went to taco bell. He sits down and pats the dirt in from of him for me to sit down. I do and I lay back so I'm laying between his legs. My head was on his chest. We watched and sunset and he played with my hair. I loved it. He is so loving and caring. He's the one I need.

Once the sunset was over we both got up and went to the car. Once we got home, we went inside and to my room. I didn't care that my mom was home I just needed to cuddle with Rae. He was so warm. I went to the bathroom and when I came out he was on my bed on his phone. I went next to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. I buried my head in his chest and wrapped my whole body around him.

Raegan: Justin what if your mom walks in? I don't-

Me: Its fine. I don't care.

He doesn't move. I try to fall asleep while he was on his phone. I would say maybe 5 minutes later, my door swings open.

Mom: Goodnight boys I-

She stops and looks at us.

Mom: Guys what did I say? Get off of each other now.

Raegan tries to let go but I don't. I didn't move.

Me: No mom. Leave us alone!

She comes over to me and untangles me from Raegan and I fall on the floor. I get up and see my mom with an angry expression.

Me: Mom why can't you just leave us alone. We were comfortable and I was just about to go to sleep nothing would have happened.

Mom: I don't care Justin you are not allowed to be anywhere near each other like that. Now I can't even trust you two.

She then slaps me. Raegan's jaw drops. I see the hurt in his eyes.

Me: I HATE YOU MOM!

I run to the bathroom crying my eyes out. I hear the door slam and I'm guessing t's my mom. I hear a knock at the bathroom door slightly.

Raegan: Jay please let me in.

I hesitate but open the door. It opens and Rae comes and sits next to me on the ground. He tries to comfort me but I push away. I didn't want to be with anyone right now.

Me: I hate my mom I have my mom I hate my mom! *crying*

I saw tears in Raegan's eyes. He looks at me and rubs his thumb on my cheek. I looked in the mirror and saw a big red mark. That made me cry harder.

Raegan: I'm so sorry Justin.

I don't say anything. I don't know what to. It's not his fault. But I know he feels bad for me. He picks me up and puts he on the sink. I hug him immediately. I realized I needed him here right now. He's the only one who cares about me. I let go of the hug.

Me: W-why do you care? Why do you care about me? I'm nothing. I'm useless and ugly and no one loves me.

Raegan: You are none of those things Justin!

Me: I know you are just trying to be nice to me. You are probably only here right now because you feel bad for me.

Raegan: No I'm not....Im here because I-

He stopped talking.

Me: Why are you here?

He looks and at me and takes a deep breathe. I was nervous.

Raegan: I'm here because I love you.

Ahh cute chapter No? I thought so 😊 Plz comment and vote. I bought my tickets for the digit tour a few hours ago 😋
●Samantha Sarno●