I need Raegan NOW!

Justin's pov:

I went to bed really happy. I was so thankful for Taylor helped me at school and Rae was happy which makes me happy.
I was getting ready for school when I get a text.

Raegan💗: Have a good day Justin call me after ❤

Me: I will Raegan thank you 😁❤

I smile and finish gettinf ready and head to school. When I get to school I go to my locker and I don't see Taylor. Huh. Her locker is across from mine and I noticed her yestarday there. Maybe she isn't coming to school today. That's great 😩. The bell rings and I head to class. I walk into my first class and walk to my seat. On my way Alex trips me and I fall. Everyone laughs and I get up and go to my seat. Today is going to be a bad day.

Time skip to 6th period.

I was walking to the bathroom during my 6th period class when I get pushed from behind. I try to get up but they push me back down. Whoever it is turns me around so I'm on my back. They get on top of me and I see who it is. Alex! Ugh! He lifts up my upper body by my shirt while he is still sitting on me.

Alex: That new girl hates me because or you, you little faggot!

Me: Its not my fault!

He punches me in the face and I hold my nose in pain. I move my hand and see my nose is bleeding. He gets off me and stands me up by my shirt. He knees me in the gut and I fell to my knees. He does it repeatly. He lets me go and I'm I'm the ground. I can't breathe good. Next thing I know everything goes black.

I wake up to someone talking to me. I look around and I'm in a ambulance.

"Justin can you hear me?"
"Can you say something?"

I end up passing out again.

I slowly open my eyes and see im in a hospital. I have a wrap around my waist. It hurts. A nurse comes in with my mom.

Mom: Oh Justin!

She runs up to me and hugs me. I hug her back.

Mom: Are you okay?

Me: I think so. My ribs hurt.

Nurse: Yes you bruised your ribs Justin. We need to check you.

Me: No!

She backs up and looks confused.

Me: I want Raegan!

Mom: *sighs* Justin, Raegan isn't coming.

Me: Call him mom.

Mom: No son forget him let her check you.

Me: No mom I want raegan NOW!

Nurse: Just call this Raegan kid please.

My mom takes my phone and walks out. My ribs hurt so bad. I hold them and grunt.

Nurse: Please Justin just let me-

Justin: No don't touch me.

Nurse: Ok ok.

Raegan's pov:

I was in school when I get a call from Justin. I was in lunch so I walked out and went in the hallway.

Me: Hi Justin.

Jays mom: Raegan this is Justin's mom.

Me: Oh hello Mrs. Blake. Is Justin okay?

Jay's mom: Not really.

I got really nervous. What happened?

Me: What happened Mrs. Blake.

Jay's mom: He got bullied at school pretty bad today. He has bruised ribs and his nose is all swollen. The nurse is trying to check him but he's asking for you. Could you possibly get the nearest plane here.

Me: Of course I will. Tell him I said I will be there soon and let the nurse check him please!

Mom: Ok dear.

I hang up quick and get in my car and drive home as fast I can. I get home and my mom was home. I ask her if she can drive me to the airport and if I could stay for a while. She said yes because he needs me. I go upstairs and throw a few outfits in a bag. I go back downstairs and my mom was already in the car. She drives there and we go and pay for a ticket. I will be getting on the plane that leaves in 10 minutes.

Justin's pov:

My mom come back in the room.

Mom: Justin Raegan said he is getting on a plane as soon as he can. He told me to tell you he will be here soon and to have the nurse to check you.

Me: Ok thank you mom.

The nurse check me. I need to stay here until tomorrow.

I end up falling asleep. I wake up a while later and see my mom at the door. She smiles at me and moves away from the door. The person behind her walks in and I see.....Raegan!

Sorry guys cliffhanger kind of lol. I will update tomorrow morning! Plz comment and vote 🙂
●Samantha Sarno●