Reasons to love you

Raegan's pov:

I feel asleep in the waiting room. I woke up and had a big headache. I must have really cried before. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Justin's mom. I told her what was going on before I feel asleep. She texted me back saying for me to tell her what happens. Wow. She's not even coming to see him? That's great 😝. I saw a nurse walk bye and I stopped her.

Me: Excuse me?

Nurse: Yes?

Me: Do you know anything about Justin Blake?

Nurse: Oh...ummmm....

She looked uncomfortable. Why? Why why why?

Me: What's wrong?

I just walked by his room where the surgery was going on and I kind of heard doctors yelling We are looking him.

Me: W-what? R-really?

Nurse: Yes but please stay calm I'm sure they did something.

Me: O-ok yea.

She walked away and I sat back down. I was so scared. They were yelling they were loosing him. H-he was dying? No. No. No. I tried to calm down because I felt light headed. I went on my phone and I relized I was crying. I couldn't help it. I hate this so much. Why him? 1 in a 100 people. Why the fuck did this happen to him? This so so stupid!

I tried not to get mad. I was already upset. I stayed on my phone for a while. I felt like forever. Then a nurse came out.

Nurse: Raegan?

I stood up so quick! She looked sad. Why?

Me: Yes? Yes what?

I started crying.

Nurse: Ok Raegan please calm down Justin is alive.

Me: Oh thank God.

I wiped my tears. Why did her face look upset then?

Nurse: But he is in very bad condition. We have a oxygen tank keeping him alive right now. The doctors are helping as much as they can.

Me: I-is he going to live? *starts crying again* 

Nurse: We are not positive if he will yet. 

I started crying harder. What if he doesn't live. The nurse wiped my tears and told me to sit back down. I did and just cried in my hands. My baby can't die. He's so strong. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HE HAS TO MAKE IT. I cried for I don't know how long and then I heard my name again.

Nurse: Raegan?

Me: Y-y-yea?

Nurse: Justin is alive but still in bad condition. You may go see him but don't touch him.

Me: O-ok thank you.

I ran to his room and walked in. I saw him there. He was so pale. My poor baby. I walked over to him and he opened his eyes and saw me.

Justin: R-raegan?

Me: Omg thank god. Thank you god. Thank you! *crying*

Justin: I-i love you.

Me: I love you too baby boy. I'm so glad your alive. I would ever be able to live without you.

I took a chair and sat next to his bed.

Justin: Raegan I'm so g-glad I didn't leave you. I need you!

Me: Oh my love you have no idea how happy I am I can't wait to take you home.

He nods and smiles. A tear fell from my eye. I didn't know if it was because I was happy or sad.

Justin: You okay love?

Me: Y-yea I just can't imagine if I lost you. I would be depressed and I wouldn't do anything with my life. I'm just to happy that you are here and talking to me right now and your going to be okay. Thank God I knew it wasn't your time to go yet. Justin you are so strong and caring and so loving. I don't know why I thought you wouldn't make it. God would never take such a worthy person up to heaven yet. I should have just believed in my prayers because here your alive and-

He smiles so big at me I missed that.

Me: And your smiling and your happy. I-i don't even know right now this so crazy.

Justin: You really think of me like that Raegan?

Me: Of course Justin. You are honestly the nicest and loving person person I have ever met. We started as like best friends and now we are together I can never think of if I never met you. I'm glad I'm by your side right now I'm glad I'm here for you. You deserve so much in life Justin you are so worth it. Worth everything. That's why I chose you. You are everything I could ever imagine in a relationship and in a person.

I saw tears escape his eyes. He smiled at me and took my hand and squeezed it.

Justin: Raegan I love you so much you are everything to me to. Thank you for keeping your promise. Thank you thank you!

Me: Hey, I don't break promises. I had my doubts on this one. But I knew I wasn't breaking it. I love you too.

Justin: so you chose me for a reason?

Me: Of course I did. You yourself is just one reason why I love you so much.

Justin: Raegan thank you for everything you've done for me. I would honestly die to make you happy. You deserve the world.

Me: Oh my prince, I would not be happy if you died *laughs*

Justin: You know what I mean *laughs*

Me: Yes I do. Thank you babe. Get some rest. I'll go talk to the doctor.

Justin: Ok.

I get up and walk out the room. Look back at him and his eyes are closed with a smile on his face.

Hope you enjoyed! This chapter seemed like the book is over but it's not! Trust me it's not lol. Plz comment and vote sorry if I make ya cry 😭🙂
●Samantha Sarno●