Seeing Raegan and the truth?

Big time skip to January 8th (the day before jay's top surgery)

I wake up today and it's Sunday. I got really exited because Rae is coming here today. Tomorrow is my top surgery and he wants to be here. He is the best boufriend ever. I get out of bed and get dressed. I check my phone and text Rae.

Me: RAE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TODAY! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE HERE I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!

As you can tell I'm very inpatient right now. I just wanted to see him so bad. I feel like it's been years but it's only been weeks. I got lost in my thoughts about his beautiful face. His personality. Everything about him. My phone went off and I looked.

Babe💗: Ok babe I can't wait to see you either 😂 I'm leaving for the airport right now I'll text you later.

Me: Uggh ok that plane better go fast because I'm so impatient😂

Babe💗: I can tell lol text you later when you have to get me from the airport it will go bye quick I promise.

Me: Ok bye for now babe ❤ Love you

Babe💗: Love you too! ❤

I go downstairs and my mom wasn't down there. I look outside and her car was gone. I go in the kitchen and there is a note.

Justin, I went to the store to buy some food and medicine for you for tomorrow because you are going to he sore. Get Raegan from the airport whenever he tells you too I will see you later.

I read the note and throw it away. I make myself some cereal bc honestly I'm a bad cook I would burn the house down. I sat and I couldn't even stay still I was just so exited to see Raegan. I'm going to make such a scene at the airport 😂. After I eat I go to watch tv to try to calm down a little and distract my mind from rae for a minute.

I watch tv for what seems like forever. I'm about to like fall asleep when I get a text.

Babe💗: Baby boy come pick me up!😊

Me: Ok!!

I jump off the couch, grab my keys, and run out to the car. I drive to airport with the biggest smile on my face.
Once I get there, I park my car and run inside. I go to where they just get off the plane he is probably standing over there. I turn the corner and look around as I'm walking closer. I finally see him standing over there with his bag.

Me: RAEGAN!

He looks up from his phone and sees me. He drops his bag and phone and I start running toward him. He opens his arms and I jump on them. He almost falls with the impact of me running into him. I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. People were staring but I didn't care. I squeeze him to tight and he does the same. We talk as we are still hugging.

Me: I missed you so much babe!

Raegan: I missed you too my love.

I unwrap my arms from his neck and look at him. He still as hot as I remembered.

Me: Your still as hot as I remembered *laughs*

I see his cheeks turn pink.

Raegan: Your still as cute as ever baby boy.

Now that made my cheeks turn pink.

Raegan: Let's go home my love.

I nod and get down. He grabs his bag and we go out to my car. We drive to my house and now my mom is home. We get out of the car and go inside. My mom was on the couch.

Mom: Why hello Raegan.

Raegan: Hello Mrs. Blake how are you?

Mom: I'm good honey thank you.

Me: We are going to go up to my room mom!

Mom: Ok boys.

We go upstairs and Rae puts his bag down and sits on my bed.

Raegan: I'm tired.

Me: Hope not too tired for this.

I smirk at him and get on his lap facing him. He puts his hands on ass to hold me. I grab his chin and kiss him. We peck a few times then I grab the back of his neck and tilt my head. He squeezes me ass. I moan a little and puts his tongue in my mouth. We were now making out. I start grinding against him and he makes little moans. He stops and starts kissing my neck. I bring my head back all the way to give him a lot of room. He travels around my neck and I can feel him giving me hickeys. I was going to tell him to stop because my mom might ask again but I didn't. It felt really good I didn't want him to stop. I hugged at his shirt and he looks at me.

Raegan: Not now baby boy.

Me: Alright fine.

I kiss him one more time and get off his lap. He had a boner and I smirked at him. He gave me a half smile and ran to the bathroom. I laughed and went to the door.

Me: Baby I'll fix that problem later after lunch. Meet me downstairs.

I went downstairs and saw my mom just putting sandwiches on the table. I sat down and she put three plates down. She sat down next and we waiting for rae.

Mom: What's on your neck justin?

Fuck. This is the second time.

Me: Uhhmm....a rash....

She saw I was nervous. I'm not a good lier.

Mom: Justin I wanted the truth now.

Should I tell her? Yea I guess I will......

Cliffhanger sorry lol. 2 questions tho.

1. Should jay's mom say no to them dating or should she be happy for them?
2. Should I make smut next chapter? If I do no one complain it will be dirty.
*PLZ COMMENT*

Plz comment and vote if you liked 💖
●Samantha Sarno●