New Friend?

Justin's pov:

Me and Rae were sitting on the couch waiting for his "friend" to come over. I agreed with this but I still wasn't sure.  I heard the doorbell ring and Rae kisses my head and went to the door. He opened it and a boy that had blonde hair and blue eyes came in. Not gonna lie his eyes were beautiful. Rae and this boy, Ashton, hugged when he came in. Rae brought him over to the couch where I was and they both sat down.

Raegan: Ashton, this is Justin. Justin, this is Ashton.

Ashton: Nice to meet you Justin.

He bit his lip. Huh? He was sitting in front of Rae so Rae didn't see.

Me: Uhh, Hi n-nice to meet you to.

Should I ignore that lip bite? Yea I guess I should for now he seems like a nice kid.

Raegan: Oh Ashton....

He turns to Raegan.

Ashton: Yea man?

Raegan: How are you and your boyfriend?

He's gay? Oh god.

Ashton: Oh...umm we actually just broke up a week ago.

Raegan: Aww I'm sorry dude. So you are bi right?

Ashton: No I'm gay....and single now.

Oh shit. Why did I not have a good feeling about this boy? He kept looking at me. Like when he said he was gay. And that him and his boyfriend broke up? Ugh god.

Raegan: Oh ok. Well why don't you two get to know each other a little while I go get some Taco bell?

I looked up and Rae and smiled. I nodded and he laughed.

Ashton: Yea that's fine with me. Get me anything im not picky *laughs*

Raegan: Ok perfect.

Rae gets up and comes over to me. I was sitting so I look up at him and he kisses me. I grab the back of his neck and pull him closer. He could tell I wanted more. I can hear him wispering something.

Raegan: Not *kiss* now *kiss* please *kiss*

I pill away and he hugs me. He grabs his keys and walks out the door. I look back at Ashton and he was smirking.

Me: So uhhhh, how old are you?

Ashton: 17.

Me: Me too.

Ashton: *winks* Cool.

Me: Yea umm-

Ashton: So you and Rae are dating?

Me: Yes.

Ashton: And man, I thought Rae was attractive.

After he said that, he looked all the way down my body and back up. He was just checking me out. Wtf?

Me: O-ok...do you want to-

Ashton: You know what I want to do?

Me: I guess.

When I said that, he scooted closer to me.

Ashton: Your really fucking hot Justin. (Same tho 😂😂😂)

I moved away from him on the couch. We had a little distance now.

Me: T-thank I guess but-

Ashton: Do you really love raegan?

Me: Yes of course I do!

Ashton: That's too bad.

Me: Why do you say that?

He got up and walked closer to me. I kept scooter father and farther away until I reached the end of the couch. I look up at him and the next thing I know, he was kissing me. I was shocked and pushed him away after like 3 seconds because I had to relize what was happening. After I pulled away I just sat there in shock.

Ashton: Your a good kisser sweety.

I didn't even kiss back! I couldn't even talk right now. I was frozen. He had a grin on his face. I-i want to tell Raegan but would Ashton lie to save his little ass? Maybe I should keep my mouth closed for now. But he was coming over to "look after me" for a few days. Dammit what do I do?

He sat down on the couch and turned on the tv and put his feet on the coffee table. Who the he'll does he think he is? I'm still like frozen on the end of the couch and I can't process what happened still. I hear the door open and the sound of keys being thrown on the table. Rae walks over to us and sits next to me.

Raegan: How are you guys?

He looks at Ashton and he smiles.

Ashton: Perfect.

That little piece of lying shit. Rae looks over at me and looks confused.

Raegan: You okay baby?

I take a glance at Ashton and he is shaking his head back and forth. A great idea popped in my head though. Maybe I shouldn't tell Raegan what happened. But until Rae leaves to go back home, I could give Ashton a little taste of his own medicine.

Me: Yea Rae I'm fine *smiles*

Raegan: Ok. Do you guys want to eat or-

Before he finished his sentence, I hugged him.

Raegan: You sure your okay Justin?

Me: Yea fine.

As I hug him I look at Ashton and make an evil smile. I get on his lap still hugging him and pull away. I kiss him and he kisses back. I tilt my head a head to make the kiss deeper. He goes with it and we start making out. I kiss him really rough and he started too back. His hands go around my waist and slowly go down to my ass. He grabs my ass and squeezes it. I moan a little and he has his tongue go further in my mouth. Omg I wish I could see Ashtons face right now. I wasn't just doing this to make Ashton jealous, I was enjoying this as much as him.

Ashton: Uhh guys?

I pull away and look at him. My lips felt numb and they were probably really red. I mean Rae's lips were.

Me: Oh *laughs* sorry I Ashton I forgot you were here. Haha let's eat.

I took the back and grabbed my food and started eating. Rae grabbed his and I thew Ashton his food. Omg he looked so fucking jealous I loved it. 

Hope you guys enjoyed! Poor Ashton....Jk that son of a bitch kisses Justin 😂😂 Will he try again when Rae isn't there? Plz comment and vote 😂❤
●Samantha Sarno●