Chapter 12

*Trigger warning on chapter*
Bethany's POV
Oh.my.god. What has she done? Is everyone looking at me? Can they tell that it's me? My friends are looking at me strangely, I think I'm going to pass out. I snap back to it when I hear someone saying my name.
"Bethany. Bethany? I need a word tomorrow morning meet me in my office." When I snap out of it I realise it's a teacher. Mr Martin. I'm not in any of his lessons I don't know why he would need to speak to me. I nod my head not saying anything. Not trusting myself to speak.
After he walks away my friends all tease me about finally being in trouble. I know I'm not, it's not like I've done anything to get in trouble. That's when I remember the day behind the old building with Lexi. How we ran from sir and went into town. Crap did he know it was me? Of course he did I was the last person he saw with Lexi.
Lunch goes by quick yet slowly. With all the questions going through my head it felt like I was sitting there for an eternity. I was trying to push Lexi out of my mind but the more I tried the more I thought about her.
All my friends had lessons but thankfully I had frees for the rest of the day.I still couldn't handle going into lessons. Students are supposed to remain on site despite having frees. I'm not normally a rule breaker but I want nothing more then to go home and climb into bed. So I do.

*next day*
I wake up early and put on my cutest outfit thinking I've got to start acting like everything's okay or people will start to speculate about what's going on in the "queens" life. Knowing some of the morons at my school it would probably be something about my break up with Martin. I wish it was that simple. I head downstairs to get breakfast. A note from my mum said she left for work already and that my lunch money is in the microwave I grab it and grab a banana for breakfast and make my way to school.
I walk alone not caring much for company today. My mind wonders all over the place but always ends up back on Lexi. But I know I need to be strong for appearances.
When I get to school I head upstairs to Mr Martin's office to find out what my punishment is. I've never been in trouble at school expect for minor things but even then I receive no more then a telling off because the teachers tend to like me more then most students. They know about my reputation for being the "queen" of school, it's like they think if i don't like them then suddenly their jobs become so much harder. Which I guess in some ways it would.
I go into sirs waiting room. I know crazy right? A teacher having a waiting room. He's the only one in school that does and no one knows why. As I'm about to take my seat I see Lexi sitting there, face all swollen. Again.

*yesterday*
Lexis POV
After my appearance at lunch today I decided to just head home. I had lessons but let's face it I hardly ever show up anyway. To my teachers surprise I'm still able to keep up my grades I never really drop below a B. So I know missing a few lessons won't largely damage my chances of Graduating.
On my way home I get a text from Adam. "Heard what you did. Stick it to the man." I laugh and carry on walking. I'm about to respond with some witty comeback when a car pulls up. I'm not even into my neighbourhood yet so chances are it's some tourist (god knows why they'd come here) looking for directions. The person driving beeps his horn. I stop ready to scream at this idiot for interrupting me.
After a five second pause the driver finally rolls down his window. Probably realising I can't see his face because of the black tint. I don't recognise the driver straight away. But as soon as he smiles I know exactly who he is. No one has such a disgusting perverted smile as Mr Martin.
"Hi Lexi I thought that was you." He says innocently. We both know he followed me out of school. I'm not stupid. I have no clue where he lives but I'm pretty sure it's in the other direction.
"Hi sir." I mumble trying not to engage in conversation.
"Want a lift home darling?" He says smirking. Yeah right after we make a couple Detours you mean. I never used to mind Mr Martin, he used to fight my case free of charge for awhile but then he made me do stuff for him. Nothing sexual at first. He didn't like to get his hands dirty so he would give me assignments to do in terms of hacking etc and then I'd meet with someone to give them the USB and then I'd get the money and I wouldn't get kicked out of school. Who could complain about a deal like that? Me apparently. But only when he started to touch me on my legs and call me darling, I knew what he was trying to do. After he forced my hand onto his lap, i knew the whole thing had gone to far. 

Lexis POV
Next thing I know I'm waking up in a strangers bed. The world around me is spinning. I lay back down trying to stop the dizziness.
I must have passed out because I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. No sausages. Strange maybe this person knows I don't like them? Maybe it's someone I know?
I look around the room. Whoever it is I doubt I know them well. Everyone I know doesn't keep their room tidy. There isn't a single crumb to be found around this room, it's spotless.
As i look closer I realise this is a double room, there are women's and men's things scattered (neatly) around the room. I get out of bed looking around for a sign of who's bedroom this is. Downstairs I can hear the sound of a radio and faint whistling. Suddenly i become aware of the fact that I'm wearing no clothes. I feel between my legs. Did I have sex last night? I really don't remember but it looks that way.
I throw on what I think are my clothes and am about to head downstairs to find out who got lucky with me last night when I see a picture of a plump women smiling directly at the camera. I feel like I know this women from somewhere? I look around for more pictures but I find none. Instead of looking around more I head downstairs craving food and answers about last nights events.
When I get downstairs realisation hits me. I knew I knew that women in the picture. It was ms Martin. She had died a couple years before, Mr Martin had told me about her along with most of the student body. Yesterday's events flooded back to me. I remember getting into the car with sir, he offered me some of his drink. I thought it was weird at first but I was in the mood to get wasted. I was sure I only had a couple of sips of his drink yet it felt like I had drunk a whole bottle of vodka and then some. Had he drugged me? Did we have sex? Fuck what time was it?
"S-s-sir" I tried to mumble. His head shot up from where he was sitting with his back to me. He was sitting in one of his usual suits. He looked like he was ready for work. I glanced past him at the clock. It was 3am.
"Lexi, how are you?!" He said trying to sound like an adult instead of the man who had potentially taken advantage of his drunk student last night.
"Why am I here?" I said. This time more confidentially then before. He smirked at me before replying.
" you had a bit too much to drink last night. You kept saying you didn't want to go home so I decided to take you here to sleep." It made sense. I often told men I didn't want to go home when I was drunk. They took this as an opportunity to take me home and fuck. Not that I normally cared but this time I knew something was off.
"Did we have sex?" I asked bluntly. I watched his face for his reaction. He seemed shocked that I came straight out and asked it. He paused for a minute before answering. Trying to think of the best excuse he could come up with. What he said next shocked me.
"no" He said matter of factually.  I was about to respond when he said.
" You passed out before we had a chance."
"Did you drug me." Hoping for the same honesty. What would I do if he said yes? Run? Run where? Not only was he my teacher but I worked for this man.
"Yes Lexi. I could tell you needed a break from yourself and I knew the best way to give it to you. Don't worry you didn't do anything you wouldn't have done sober. Now don't even think of telling anyone. Who would they believe? The schools trouble maker or the experienced teacher?"
I didn't know how to respond. How could he do this. I was used to old men making passes at me but I thought it was all in good fun. If I showed no interest they normally backed off. How did I read sir so wrongly? I should have known. I should have seen it in his eyes. How can I be so stupid. Tears began pouring down my face. I turned my back to sir so he couldn't see. I wouldn't even give him the satisfaction.
"Oh and Lexi. You said some pretty interesting things about a fellow classmate of yours when you were out of it. Bethany I believe was her name. Bethany rose to be exact. Now if I didn't know any better I would say you two had a special little thing going on. But clearly she doesn't want anyone knowing. Now how do you think she would react if she found out you had spread that she was a lesbian around the school? I'm sure she would never speak to you ever again. This isn't exactly a threat. Well no it is actually. If you tell a soul I will make sure that the whole school finds out that their so called queen is batting for the other team. And with the schools scum bag no less." His laughter felt like bullets ripping through my body. Bethany. God she would kill me if it got out. I would never let that happen. I would never tell anyone what happened.
"I'm going." Was all i could manage to say without letting on that I was crying. I began to walk towards the door when he shouted out to me.
"Lexi meet me in my office first thing in the morning. We have some things we need to discuss."