Chapter seven

Bethany's POV
"I've never rode on a motorbike before." I say to Lexi.
"It's fine just hold on to me I'll keep you safe." She can tell I'm scared and I can tell that she finds that amusing by the way she's smiling. However she still gives me her helmet to try and calm my nerves a bit. Her bikes really nice, it's one of them old Harley Davison's, it's in good condition besides a few scratches and dents. As we're riding down the road, I see all my friends from school. Thank god I have this helmet on otherwise they would clearly see me. I wouldn't mind them seeing me with her, I just wouldn't like the swarm of questions that would follow.
 If it ever got out that I and Lexi kissed, i can just imagine what everyone would be saying. I'm not bothered to much by Gossip but I know it would get back to my family pretty quickly.
We pull into my drive just as my mum leaves the house to throw away the trash. Trust her to pick this moment to do so.
"Bethany is that you? Who's this?" I can tell she's judging her scruffy clothes. God why does she have to be so stuck up.

Lexis POV
As we pull into her drive, a Middle Aged attractive women is throwing out the trash. I can tell it's Bethany's mum by the concerned look on her face. Does she honestly think I'm going to kidnap her daughter or something?
"Hi, Ms Rose, I'm Lexi a friend of your daughters."
She looks taken aback by the fact that I'm addressing her so politely. 
"Hi. Come on Bethany its late get indoors now."
God I hate upper class women, so full of themselves. She doesn't even acknowledge me. She just instantly assumes i'm not worth her time. I guess I could always have some fun.
"Bye Bethany, stop by the crack house tomorrow and I'll give you a great deal." I smirk at her mother and wink goodbye at Bethany as I leave.

Bethany's POV
The look on my mothers face is priceless. I should invite Lexi round more often if this is the kind of quality entertainment she provides.
"Hi Mum." I say awkwardly knowing I'm in deep shit.
"Bethany rRose, what on earth do you think you're doing hanging around with girls like that?"
For some reason I feel the urge to defend her, but I know it would make no difference.
"I'm going to bed, I'll talk to you in the morning." Knowing my mum wants more then anything to return to her cooking show, I knew I would get away with leaving without a big argument.