Chapter nine

Bethany's POV
I was in shock after I saw Lexi lunge at that women. I never even knew she had a younger brother let alone knew she was as protective as she was about him.
I soon managed to calm myself down, I walked over to Lexi and placed my hand on her shoulder, I took her hand and walked her out of the house and back to my car. Neither of us had said a word and neither of us wanted to.
I drove us back to mine, knowing that no one would be home. I had to get her out of there. I don't know why I cared so much but I did. I planned to take her back to mine, make a quick dinner then set up the spare bed in my room for her.
As we pulled into my drive I noticed Lexi staring at me. Not in a bad way just intently. Like she was trying to figure me out. She seemed to have calmed down a great deal.

Lexi's POV
I don't know why I followed her out of my house. I don't know how she managed To distract me just by touching my shoulder. Normally it would take two people to pull me off of someone when I really went for them.
As we walked up to her drive, I felt myself begin to calm down. I knew I was safe with her. I could let my guard down if I wanted to. But of course I never would.
I watched Bethany as we drove the route back to her house. I was so distracted that I didn't even notice where we was heading. I don't understand this girl. I don't understand why I'm drawn to her. But I do know that I want to kiss her again. So I do. As soon as she stops the car I lean over and kiss her. I can tell she's taken by surprise but she soon recovers and begins kissing me back. When we're kissing all the thoughts in my head stop. My main focus becomes her.
We kiss for what seems like forever. Neither of us wanting to escape the moment. Eventually she pulls away. I smirk at her. She blushes and begins to get out of the car. I follow her back into her house.

Bethany's POV
I want her. But I know I can't have her. I'm not scared to love a girl. I'm not scared to love her. I'm just scared I'll love her to much. But it's a risk I want to take. But not tonight. Tonight she's hurting badly, she needs someone to be their for her. I want to be that person.
She's looking at me like she wants me too. The desire in her eyes makes me want to give in. But I stand strong.
"Lexi, we need to talk about tonight. Not me and you. Just you and whatever it is going on." I say with concern.
Just like that the looks in her eyes fades so does her smile. Her face hardens.
"That's none of you business." She says harshly. Why does she have to be so difficult.
"We can sit here all night but you're not leaving until you talk." I say trying to sound firm but my voice shakes under the intensity of her stare. Knowing she's not going to open up without prompting I ask her questions to get the ball rolling.
"Who was that women at your house?"
"My mum or the closet thing to it anyway." She says with venom on her lips.
"Why were you unhappy to see her?"
"Because she walked out on Theo. I raised him not her even when she was here she was never actually here." Saying this pained her. It was clear she's being struggling with this for awhile. 

"You did a good job he seems like a cute kid." She smiles when I say this but it soon fades. Her face hardens. I dont't want to push her to far, because i know she'll panic and leave. i change the subject instead.
"And that guy at school who was he?" I was most curious about this.
"Declan. My ex." I couldn't hide my shock. Lexi dated him? Why does that make me jealous.
"Why did you hit him."
"Because he's a prick." I knew there was more to the story and I could tell she was trying to avoid it but jealousy made me ask.
"Why?"
"I was 12 when we "dated" he was 20. Getting the picture yet darling?" She got up to leave clearly annoyed by my shocked expression. I pulled her back onto the sofa and kissed her more passionately then I had ever kissed anyone. She instantly kissed me back. I got onto her lap, deepening the kiss. Her cold hands ran along my exposed thighs sending shivers up my spine. I ran my hands through her hair pulling her face deeper into the kiss gently but passionately. I felt her hands creeping further and further up my thighs. A moan escaped my lips before I could stop it. This seemed to excite her further. She picked me up and threw me onto the sofa climbing on top of me without breaking the kiss. She pulled off my top, kissing my naked stomach all the way back to my mouth. Slowly at first she began to undress me completely until i was left in nothing but my underwear. Her leg pushed into my sensitive area making me moan lightly with each movement. I began to undress her longing to see her body once again. I pulled her top off. Kissing her neck seductively making her moan lightly which only encouraged me more. Underneath she was wearing a black Calvin Klein sports bra. Through the material I could make out her tender nipples. To my surprise they were pierced. This excited me, I had visions off sucking on the piercings. Before I could make my fantasy come true I heard the doorbell ring followed by someone calling my name.