Chapter four

Bethany's POV
"I don't mind, what ever you feel comfortable in, it is your house after all." I don't want her to put more clothes on, for some reason her body is mesmerising, i can't take my eyes off it.
"I'll just throw a top on quickly."
I watch as she searches for a top amongst piles of rubbish. She finally finds one on the floor opposite where I'm sitting. As she bends down to pick it up I find myself staring at her longingly, I've never wanted someone as much as I want her. Not even Martin.
After five minutes of staring at her I get up and walk across to her where she's standing in the kitchen getting herself another beer. I stand behind her our bodies almost touching. She turns around to face me, she looks shocked to see me standing so close, she's going bright red in the face.
" Maybe you should go It was wrong of me to bring you here." Is she trying to get rid of me? For some reason I'm hurt. Instead of letting her see I decide to act angry, finally loving my reputation as the schools bitch.
"Fine whatever I don't care." I walk out with my head held high.

Only when I reach my car do I realise what's just happened. I do care for some obscure reason.

Lexi's POV
What the fuck just happened. Why did she overreact? I'm trying to save her from a bunch of mess. Shit I don't have time to think about this right now. Crap she took her car with her, I'm going to be late if I don't hurry up right now. I run upstairs no longer caring about the outfit I picked out earlier. I throw on some jeans and a hoodie and run out back to get my bike. I light up a cigarette and ride off to sort out some unfinished business.

I park my bike around the corner from the house. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the night it became collateral damage in some idiots drunken fight - or even my own. I check my phone before walking up to the front door. Shit I'm 30 minutes late. I have three missed calls this isn't good. I knock the door but realise no one will hear me over the sound of music. I try my luck and turn the handle. Thankfully it's been left open. As I step in the smell of illegal substances hits me straight away. I grab a beer from the side and head upstairs knowing that's where he's expecting me to go.
As I'm walking up the stairs I have to side step over couples making out. As I search the rooms looking for him I begin to loose hope that he showed up. I turn around to search downstairs when I see him in the toilet. Typical downtown boy doesn't even bother shutting the door. I walk in deciding there's no point acting shy. He turns his head to me and smirks, making no effort to finish off quicker. As I'm waiting I look him over. He's quite good looking boy by most standards if you can look past the piercings and tattoos.
"You must be Lexi." He says when he eventually finishes.
"That's me." I say smirking back at him.
"You're prettier then they said." His eyes look me up and down I can sense his longing.
"I'm here on business not pleasure." I say moving out of his way as he attempts to put his arm round my waist.
"Well then let's find somewhere more private and get this over with." I nod and follow his lead out of the bathroom.
Out on the landing the party was still in full swing. The corridors littered with more couples then before.
He reaches into his pocket to find the key to the door of the office. I hadn't even thought before about who's house this was. After stepping into the office it was clear it was his. The room was littered with sentimental pictures from his childhood.
"If you just plug it into the computer over there and get the document up I'll run and get your money real quick." He says before leaving the room.
I do as he says and pull up the needed documents.
When he returns he's carrying a bag stuffed to the brim. He goes over to the computer and checks that it's all there before handing over the money. As soon as it's in my hands and I've checked it I turn to leave.
Outside the room I notice the party seems to be dying down. Only when I check my phone do I realise why. It's 5am. Shit. I practically run out of the house eager to get home and try to get some sleep before I have to wake up at 8am for school.
As I near my bike I see some boys hanging around by it. So much for keeping it out of harms way. I can't be asked for a confrontation so I push past them and start the bike and ride off as fast as possible. Before I even manage to turn the corner I'm pushed off the bike by the same boys. I'm ready to show these Idiots who they messed with. Before I even have the chance to stand up they're running off. Cowards.