But My Life Never Gets Enough Of Troubling Me.

Mulai dari awal

When we were in 7th standard Vidushi Kumar took admission in our school.

Vidushi was the one girl a guy would literally die for. And the type of girls i hate the most. She had everything in her. Beauty and attitude both. But then it's my life. Unexpected things are expected in my life.

Every guy and gal wanted to be her friend and she choose me. Don't know it was for fame or genuine but I instantly accepted her friendship. We actually became so close that I shared with her the biggest secret of my life. My feelings for Parth.

It's true.
Crushes are of no use unless you have a best friend to talk about it. And I genuinely found the friend I was finding since long.

Days rolled by. Vidushi used to tease me whenever Parth used to talk to me. And I used to become all red due to hiding my blush. Mine and Parth's relation hadn't improved. But my feelings had increased for him. Tanya and I were as normal as always. But I and Randhir. We had become enemies. More like he was hunter and I was his prey. He always used to irritate me with his acts. And I. Well I choose the better option. Ignore him.

When we were in 10th a lot of things were changing. My feelings for Parth were growing day by day. But Vidushi and I. We used to spend less time together cause of studies. She wanted to top in ranking. But the top three ranking were like reserved for the Shekhawats. And rank 1 was always Randhir.

And I. I actually did not like coming in top ranks. Not that I wasn't capable but the top rankers were called on stage and felicitated. And I did not like it. I like appreciation but in person and not in public. So I just wanted such marks that could give me a good college with Vidushi.

Who knew that after 10th things are gonna change so much.

After a long vacation with my parents I was back. I missed Vidushi and Parth so much. I saw that the three of us are in same college.

And cherry on the top. Randhir was not in our college. Atleast I'll not have to see his face 24/7 now.

I saw Vidushi leaning on Parth's body completely. And then she said that Parth is her boyfriend and I am no one to her. That our friendship was nothing. The only thing in my mind that time was she knew about my feelings for Parth but still she did that to me.

Then for next 2 years they gave me emotional pain. I was fed up of everything. I couldn't tell anything to my parents. I had no friend who would console me. Tanya was been send to some other place to study. The only thing which was good was that Randhir wasn't here. Had he been here my life would've been living hell.
Thank God he wasn't here.

I got admission here so I thought that I'll come away from my old life and my past. Live my life to fullest. And enjoy.

But my life never gets enough of troubling me. Not only now Parth and Vidushi are here, but Randhir is also here." I say.

Tears are formed in the corner of my eyes and I wipe them off.

Aryan, Sanaya and Kritika who were mum till now got up and hugged me. It really felt good to have them here. With me. It hasn't been a lot of time but one thing is for sure that they care about me. This is what I always wanted. True friendship.

"OK. Lots of things said and heard. Now let go of your past and let's concentrate on present." Sanaya said breaking the hug.

All of us got up from our places and were going.

"A lot of people are gathered near the notice board. Let's go and check." Aryan say.

Going near the notice board we read that all the first year students are called in the auditorium.
All of us rush hurriedly towards the auditorium.

"So guys you know that we seniors are going to give you guys fresher's party. That's the reason we called you guys here." The senior said.

There were hootings and whistles all around. All are really excited for the party.

"So guys we wanted to tell you that it's going to be a masquerade party. So all the girls have to wear gown and boys can were formals if they want. It's their choice anyway. We'll give you masks in the entrance and what will happen after that you'll have to wait for it." Senior said.

Again he was followed by whistles and hootings.

After this he went from there and we too made our ways out of the auditorium.

"Sanyukta we have to wear gown. Please don't come in your pj's.." Vidushi spoke.

Sanaya wanted to say something but I stopped her and we went from there.

But here someone was looking at Vidushi with blood shot red eyes.

"You're gonna pay for your deeds Vidushi. It's payback time now."

Heyyyaaa..
Firstly Happy Independence Day..
Secondly.. I am so sorry for the late update. Was busy with studies and then there was raksha bandhan. So was busy with family stuff.
I will try from now on to give regular updates.
I don't know if this chapter is good or not so share your views.
Are you liking this story?
Vote.
Comment.
Share..