thirty one

Shooter + Jimin
Chapter 31

Author pov ;

Hoseok sighed and shook his head as he was sitting next to Jimin who was resting peacefully after his surgery. Namjoo was also there sitting on the other side along with Seokjin and Yoongi.

"He's gonna be okay, right?," Seokjin asked.

"Yeah he is. Jimin is strong," Yoongi told him.

The doctor would come now and than to check on Jimin. The others just waited until he woke up and once he finally did they all quickly gathered around him. A tear dropped from Jimin's eyes.

"I-I saw them. Jungkook, Namjoon, a-and Taehyung."

"R-really? What do you mean?," Hoseok asked.

"They said it wasn't my time to go. They miss you all."

Hoseok broke down crying and hugged Jimin. So did Yoongi and Seokjin. Namjoo hugged Jimin and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you guys. Please don't leave me, I want this all to be over. No one else getting hurt or killed," Hoseok told them.

"It's all over now. It's all over," Jimin said.

There was a knock on the door and it slowly opened incoming Mark, bambam, Jackson and the rest of them.

"We are happy that you're okay Jimin and the rest of you. We came here to tell you that our mission is down and it's time to leave. We are going back to Seoul in a couple of days," Jackson explained.

Jimin nodded.

"I understand. Thank you for working with us and helping me get my friends back."

"You're welcome."

Namjoo stood up and gave them all a hug.

"I hope to see you guys later in life. Stay safe," Namjoo said.

"We will," Bam bam said smiling.

After a few hours they all left leaving just Jimin and Namjoo. She laid down next to him and played with his hair.

"After a long journey we've come so far. Its finally over now," Namjoo said.

"Yes it is."

"I love you, Jimin."

"I love you too, Namjoo."

They shared a kiss. Once the kiss was over they looked each other in the eye and suddenly started laughing. Jimin was laughing but then he saw a figure out the door. It was Jaebum.

"Good job, Jimin. Take care of her."

Jimin nodded and smiled. Jaebum nodded and turned around. He soon started to fade away.

"It's all over now."

-

The ending is so bad loll but it was fun and stressful creating this book. Thank you for reading it. Ily and thank you ! 😘

-
Comment your Instagram and I'll follow you cause I'm sick of my real life friends, they are getting boring loll. Comment your personal one tho cause I'm sure you guys follow me already on my personal one.
-

Thanks for the readers who's been with me since chap 1 :) and for the ones who started reading and didn't stop :) ily you ALL

-

If you want me to read your story or have any recommandtions (I think that's how you spell it lmaoo) than comment :)