twenty two

Shooter + Jimin

Bambam ;

Every one was done eating expect for me and that hoseok guy. He continued eating. Everyone was babying him and giving him lots of food that's why its taking him a while to finish. I watched him eat. Like a pig. He noticed and looked up at me.

"What?," he asked.

"Oh nothing just watching you eat up all that food....like a pig," I said whispering the last part.

"I've been noticing you staring at me. Do you have a problem?," he asked.

"Stay away from sooyoung."

It was quiet for a moment until he started laughing. I looked at him with a confused expression. Does he think im playing games or something? I stood up and grabbed a fork.

"I'm being serious. I don't care if your one of jimins friends. I don't trust you and I don't want you to hang around sooyoung. Understood?."

"And what if I don't listen to you?," he asked.

I smirked and put the fork to my neck and pulled it across as if I was cutting my throat." You're dead meat." I put the fork down and walked upstairs.

Ever since he's gotten here I've been having this feeling. This feeling that something is going on about him. Something doesn't seem right about that guy.

Hoseok ;

I watched as he walked away. I looked down to see my fist in a ball." Tch, that brat. Doesn't know how to respect anyone," I told myself as I continued eating. That's when I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Jimin.

"Still not finished?," he asked.

I nodded and continued eating. The food was really good." You can always save it you know," he said smiling." I know but I don't feel full yet." he nodded and was about to get up but I stopped him.

"Jimin..."

"Yeah?," he asked.

"I bet there out looking for me. So I'll leave first thing in the morning. I don't want them to find you," I told him.

"What are you talking about? We're best friends. I'll help you fight. Im not letting them take you again."

"But I also need to go get the others. I don't want you to get hurt. You already have a little girlfriend and I'm sure if you're somewhere dead in a hole she'll cry her eyes out," I explained.

"Namjoo? Nah she's strong. She'll probably be fighting with us," he said laughing.

I smiled." are you sure you wanna help me though?," I asked. He nodded and showed an eye smile that I haven't seen in so long. I really missed Jimin. The others need him and we need to hurry and go get them before they end up dead.

UNKNOWN ;

"I'll come back later and ask again. If you don't tell me you and the rest of your friends are dead," he said before slamming the door and locking it. I sighed and tried to get up but I was in so much pain.

"Y-yoongi...what If Hoseok never comes and get us?," asked seokjin.

I sighed and turned towards him."he'll come and get us. Don't worry. We'll be free soon," I said trying to comfort him. He nodded and laid down in the messed up bed.

Nothing was in this room but a toilet and three beds. I hate it here. Why did we have to get in trouble with them? Why did we become a gang? It got most of my friends dead.

That's when seokjin started crying." If namjooN was here, he'll know what to do. Why'd he have to leave us alone? I regret everything now. I should have stopped with the gang when I first got the bad feeling," seokjin explained.

"It's not just your fault. It's all of ours. We should have just continued with school and studying. Maybe I could have worked hard on my dream of becoming a rapper. I could have had a chance to prove my parents wrong," I said.

"I miss them. I miss them all."

Seokjin continued crying. I sighed and tried to hold in my tears.

"I miss them too."