-fourteen

-Namjoo Pov

"Namjoo, don't go," Jimin said looking into my eyes.

I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. That's when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs and i quickly pulled my arm away.

"What took you so long to come back up?," Jinyoung asked pouting.

"Sorry Jinyoung, I was helping Jimin out with taking care of her."

"Her? What? Where?," he asked looking around.

He spotted her and walked towards the woman. "She looks like she's been beaten up pretty bad," he said looking at her face.

I watched as Jimin stormed out of the livingroom and to the kicthen. Jinyoung watched as Jimin left.

"Whats wrong with him?."

I just shrugged and walked upstairs with Jinyoung followed me.

-Jinyoung Pov

I saw when Jimin grabbed her hand but i decided to ignore it. Ever since Jaebum died, we began getting closer.

"Jinyoung, Jinyoung!."

"Oh yes?," i asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"So, what did you want to talk about-."

"Do you like Jimin?," i asked.

"What?."

"You heard what i said."

She sighed."I dont know." I nodded."I called you because i needed you to help me with some plans," I told her.

"Plans? For what?."

"For the next time Exo tries anything on us again."

She nodded and we began to work.

-Author Pov

The woman opened her eyes and looked around the room, confused at where she was.

"You're awake?," she heard a voice.

She quickly got up and grabbed the closet thing to her which was a pen. She backed away from the boy and held the pen higher.

"Get away from me."

"Yah, put the pen down. Im not gonna hurt you," Bambam explained.

"I really dont have time for this. I was forced to come down here since everyone was busy," bambam thought.

She slowly put down the pen and sat down on the couch. Bambam sat next to her and put the tea that was in his hands on the table.

"So, why were you running around the street looking like you came back from the dead," he asked.

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I ran away."

"From what?."

"From a gang i use to be in. They treat me like shit and they are the reason why i have these cuts and scars," she explained.

"What gang is it?."

"A gang called exo that was once owned by a man named kim jongin but is now ran by Xiumin."

His eyes wided and all the anger went though his body. His shocked face soon turned into a frown.

Son of a bi-

He wrapped his hands around her neck, choking her.

"YOU'RE THE REASON WHY JAEBUM IS DEAD."

His yell was heard upstairs and everyone came running down. Jackson pulled Bambam away and Namjoo made sure the girl was okay.

"Dude! What's wrong with you?," Youngjae asked him.

"She works with exo!," he yelled.

"Is that true?," Jimin asked.

"I use to work for them. I ran away because they treated me like garbage," she explained herself.

They all sighed and the room became quiet.

"What are we going to do now? We have one of them," Yugyeom said to Jinyoung.

"I dont know."