twenty five

Shooter + Jimin
Chapter 25

Jimin ;

"Y-you did what?," bambam yelled and quickly stood up.

Me and Hoseok decided to tell them about what happened last night. I explained to them how sooyoung lied to us about not working with exo anymore and that she was planning to take me out. Out of all of them bambam's reaction was the worst. Well, of course it was.

"We are sorry bambam. It had to be done," hoseok told him.

"I finally meet someone happy. Someone who took my mind off of jaebum! And now she's gone?."

"Bambam calm down," youngjae said.

"What do you mean calm down?! Someone important to me was just killed!," he yelled.

"He's right. Calm down. You have to understand that it was for our safety. Your being selfish right now," I told him.

He became quiet. He sent a death glare at me and before I knew it he was coming at me. He threw a punch at me. I tumbled back but stood up after. I threw a punch back and he fell to the floor. Jackson and Jinyoung came to break the fight up.

"I hate all of you!."

Tears began to come down his eyes. He quickly ran to his room and I heard the door slam. I sighed and sat on the couch. Namjoo came and rubbed my back.

"You did a good thing jimin. Even though we were becoming really close. You did it for our safety. You too Hoseok," namjoo told us.

I sighed but nodded.

Author pov  ;

"Jaebum....everything is so stressful without you. I wish you were here with us. You'll know what to do," bam bam said sobbing.

He was currently sitting by his window looking at the sky. There were two clouds and between them was a hole. He believes if you look closely there is a bright light between them and thats where jaebum is.

"Some one I loved was killed last night. I wish I could of woken up to see her beautiful face. But at the same time I cant. She lied to us. Jimin is right. Im being so selfish."

He sighed and put his face in his hands. More tears came down his eyes.

He hated himself right now
He hated jaebum not being with him through his bad times. But what he didn't know was that Jaebum was standing right next to him with his hand on his shoulder.

"I'm here for you bam bam. Everything's gonna be okay."