twenty

Shooter + Jimin

Namjoo ;

I woke up from the sound of snorting. My eyes opened and I looked to my side to see a sleeping Jimin. I rolled my eyes and kicked him off my bed and continued to go back to sleep.

Jimin ;

I woke up on the cold floor. I got up and started rubbing my head. I looked up to see namjoo sleeping. I went closer to her and flicked her forehead. Her eyes popped open.

"Good morning beautiful," I said smiling.

She sent a death glare and quickly got out the bed. I ran out the room and she started chasing me." Park jimin! You are dead meat!," she yelled. I ran downstairs to see youngjae and yugyeom in the kitchen cooking.

"No running in the house!," youngjae yelled.

I hid behind him." I-it's coming!," I yelled pointing towards the doorway.

The three of us waited and next thing you know namjoo pops out with messy hair and a mad face.

"Jimin!."

Youngjae and yugyeom looked at each other and than at namjoo."um just remembered I had to go brush my shoes so goodbye," yugyeom said nervously smiling and quickly walked out of the kitchen." hehe me too." Youngjae followed after the younger. I looked at namjoo with widened eyes. She frowned and ran towards me, jumping on me.

Author pov ;

Everyone sat at the dinner table and continued eating.

"Hey Jimin. What happened to you?," bambam asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," jimin said frowning as he sent a death glare to namjoo who was one seat down from him.

She smirked and continued eating. After they were done, half of them went upstairs to their rooms while Jimin went into the living room and started to look at the paper that was given to that spy Wang Zi before he died.

He looked at the paper with a confused expression since it was written in chinese. And he already knew the person to go to.

He opened the bedroom door to Jackson's room who was playing around on his phone.

"Jackson, can you look at this and tell me what it says. It's written in chinese."

Jackson started looking at it." It looks like someone was trying to plan a bombing," he said." They spent a lot of money to get people to plan bombs in korea," he explained. Jimin thanked Jackson and called his boss.

"I'm sure there wont be any bombing since he's dead. You did a good thing Jimin," his boss told him.

"Thanks boss."

The call ended and Jimin walked into the hallway bumping into namjoo. She rolled her eyes and continued walking." If you keep rolling your eyes there gonna get stuck like that," he spoke. She ignored him and continued walking. Jimin laughed and made his way to the living room.

"I'm going for a walk anyone wanna come?," asked namjoo.

"I'll go," jinyoung said.

"Anyone else?," she asked.

Everyone shook there heads. Jimin looked at the two and didn't wanna leave namjoo alone with jinyoung.

"I'm coming," Jimin said.

He grabbed his coat and made his way out the door with the two. They were walking when they heard yelling and screaming. Jimin looked up to see a man chasing people around the park.

"Please help me," they heard.

"Let's go see whats going on," jinyoung said.

They followed jinyoung and got closer to the man." whats going on?," namjoo asked. That's when the guy turned around and jimins eyes widened.

"Hoseok?."

"J-jimin?."