thirty

Shooter + Jimin
Chapter 30

Author pov ;

"Put your weapons down and let's fight like men," Jong-Suk said and smirked.

Jimin looked at Hoseok. Woobin put his weapon down and so did the rest of his gang. Hoseok nodded at Jimin and also put theirs down and the rest of them.

Jong-Suk and his guys came running towards Jimin and the rest of them. Jimin ran at Woobin and Jong-Suk came at Hoseok. Woobin threw a punch at Jimin but he blocked it and punched the guy in the stomach. On the other hand, Hoseok had Jong-Suk in a head lock but was elbowed in the stomach.

Every guard that came towards Namjoo was either kicked in the neck or hit upside the head. She was already trained to fight when something like this happened. She was suddenly grabbed by the neck and slammed against the wall.

"After we beat all your little dogs I think i'll keep you," he said licking his lips.

"I don't think so," Namjoo said.

She kneed him in his area making him back away in pain. He kneed him again but this time it was in the face and he hit the ground. Jong-Suk's gang was getting kicked down one by one. Jimin kicked Woobin's leg making him hit the floor. Jimin was about to hit him again when Woobin quickly grabbed a gun off the floor.

"Yah, no weapons. Remember?," Jimin asked.

"I never said anything about any weapons. Now, did i?," he asked.

Jimin backed away. Woobin wiped the blood off the corner of his lips. Jong-Suk was knocked out when Hoseok threw a strong punch at him. And than bang! A gunshot was heard. Hoseok quickly looked towards his right side.

"Jimin!," he yelled.

Anger took over Hoseok and he came running at Woobin. While he was running he picked up a gun off the floor and shot Woobin right in the chest. That's when police sirens were heard.

"Put your hands up!," incame the cops.

Hoseok dropped down to his knees infront of Jimin who was holding his stomach tightly.

"H-hoseok," Jimin said.

"Please step away from him so we can do our job," a man said.

"Jimin, stay with us. Hang in there. Alright?," Hoseok asked with tears coming down his eyes.

"Jimin!." Namjoo came running towards them. She grabbed onto Jimin's hand.

"Namjoo," was all he could say.

"Please stand back," A police officer said.

Jimin slowly let go of Namjoo's hand as they took Jimin away into the ambulance.

Tears also came down her eyes. Seokjin and Yoongi went to go hug Hoseok. Jackson watched as Jong-Suk was being taken away by a cop.

"What the hell are you looking at! You peice of trash!," He yelled at Jackson.

"I'm sorry but I rather recycle jerk a**!"

Jackson was about to do something when Jinyoung held him back.

"What's going on! He stopped breathing!," a nurse said who was taking care of Jimin in the back of the ambulance.

"What do you mean he stopped breathing?!," A doctor asked.

They checked his heart and it was true. Jimin did stop breathing.

♤♤♤

Jimin ;

Where am I? I looked around to see nothing but white and clouds.

"Jimin-ah."

I turned around to see Jungkook. My eyes widened and I quickly ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"Jungkook!," I yelled and hugged him tighter.

"Jimin. Its nice to see you again," Namjoon said.

Jimin let go of Jungkook and tears came down his eyes.

"We missed you. All of you," Taehyung said smiling.

"So, where am I? Heaven?," I asked.

"Yes, you're in Heaven," Namjoon explained.

"Did I die?!."

"No. It's not your time yet," Taehyung said.

"What do you mean?," I asked.

"Don't stop fighting. Dont give up," Jungkook said.

"B-but."

"We're sending you back now. It's not your time to die yet," Namjoon told him.

"Tell Hoseok and Yoongi and Seokjin, we miss them," Taehyung said still smiling.

"Don't go," I said.

They soon started to fade away. It felt as if something was pulling me away. And something was.

"We got him back!," I heard a lady say.

I looked around to see i was in an ambulance.