-seventeen

Shooter + Jimin

Jimin ;

"There's no way out. Their surrounding the house," hoseok told us.

I looked out the small window to see that he was right. All his men were surrounding the house. It was me, namjoon, hoseok and seokjin and yoongi. That's when we heard footsteps coming upstairs. We were all hiding in a guest room. Well, that was the only safe place for now.

"They're inside. We need to do something," I cried.

"Don't you get it. We're all dead now. There's no way out. We are all gonna die," yoongi spoke.

"I got a plan," namjoon said turning to us.

"What is it?," seokjin asked.

"I will distract them while you all sneak out the back and go down that path way. It will lead you to the woods. You all keep running and don't look back," namjoon explained.

"No, we aren't leaving you," I said.

"You have to."

He stood up and opened the bedroom door and told us to follow. We headed down stairs and that's when we saw three men in the kitchen. Namjoon turned around to us and I saw tears coming down his eyes.

"Go," was his last words before he ran into the kitchen.

I turned to look at the guys and seokjin nodded. We left out the back door and into the deep woods not looking back. That's when gun shots were heard and I stopped running.

"Namjoon."

"Jimin, we have to keep running!," yoongi yelled.

He was as hurt as I was but he was trying to fight the fact that one of our best friends just died trying to save our lives.

I turned around and continued running.

Thank you namjoon.

"Jimin wake up," I heard namjoo's soft but worried voice.

My eyes slowly opened and I realized I was sweating and tears were coming down my eyes.

"Jimin, you were having another bad drea-."

Before she could finish I pulled her into bed with me and wrapped my arms around her tightly as the tears let loose. I started to break down. She pulled me closer to her, laying her head on my chest.

"Another dream about your best friends?," she asked.

I nodded. Memorys were going though my head. I miss them so much. If only they were here with me today.

"Jimin, we are about to lea- oh sorry to disturb you guys," youngjae said.

"It's fine," I said letting go of namjoo and sitting up.

"We're going to busan!," bambam yelled running into the run.

I smiled and shook my head as I got up and so did namjoo.

"I'll be down there in a while," I told them.

They all nodded and left my room. I washed up and changed my clothed and grabbed my already packed bags and headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen and ate breakfast.

"I already brought a house out there and got enough money to get some food. So we should all be good," Jackson spoke.

"Everyone ready?," asked jinyoung.

We all said yes and that's when we saw a lemo outside and got in. It took us a few hours to get on the plane but we did. I sat next to namjoo. And that's when the plane ride started.