-sixteen

Jimin + shooter

Author pov

Jimin held namjoo close to him and walked her into his room. She wiped her tears and sat on his bed.

"Thank you," she said as she watched him close the door.

"You're welcome. Are you hurt anywhere?."

"No, i'm fine."

Jimin sighed as he pulled her into a tight hug. She couldn't hold it anymore and began sobbing.

"How could he?!."

Sooyoung walked into the kitchen to get something to drink when she suddenly heard footsteps walking towards her. She turned around but nothing was there. She got scared because obviously it was dark downstairs and she was sure that she was the only one.

Sooyoung continued drinking and heard the footsteps again so she turned around to find someone running towards her with a knife. She screamed and the glass cup fell out of her hand making it break. The guy was running towards her but before she could get any closer he was already shot. Her screaming got louder as the dead body dropped an inch from her.

"Well you stop screaming? You sound like a squeaky toy," bambam said annoyed.

Sooyoung quickly ran to him and jumped in his arms as tears began to fall. He was shocked at her movement but awkwardly hugged back.

"A-are you hurt anywhere?," he asked.

She checked her body and was about to say no when she saw blood drip down from her foot. "Did i step in the glass without knowing?" She thought to herself.

Bambam saw and went to the livingroom to clean her up while jackson and youngjae took a look at the body. Everyone gathered in the livingroom.

"Sooyoung," jackson called.

She got up and walked into the kicthen.

"Yes," she said sniffing.

"Do you recognize this person?."

She took a look at the body and her eyes widened. "Why would he try to kill me?"

"Jongdae, Kim Jongdae."

Tears fell from her eyes and she quickly walked back into the livingroom not wanting to see anymore. They carried his body outside and put it in the back of the house far into the woods.

After jackson and youngjae were down they went back into the livingroom. Everyone was confused and sleepy.

"Namjoo, im sorry-."

Jinyoung was about to reach out to grab her hand but she moved away and sat closer to Jimin.

"I don't know whats wrong with me. And i promise i wont do it again and thats for sure."

He tried to reach for her hand again but Jimin smacked it away and pulled her close.

"Don't touch her," he said coldy.

Jinyoung frowned and realized his hands were turning into fist. He calmed down and continued talking.

"I just wanted you so bad that i couldnt control myself but believe me namjoo, i wont do it again. i dont want you to be mad at me forever."

She didn't reply back to him. He sighed and waited for the others to come back.

Jimin

"It isn't safe here anymore. They know about this place and if we dont leave then we're all dead meat," youngjae said.

"But where do we go?," i asked.

"Oh i know. Let's go to jeju island!," yelled sooyoung.

"no, let's go to china!," jackson said.

"busan!," yugyeom came in.

"Guys! This is not a vacation! Now, can we be mature about this!," i yelled.

They all quiet down and frowned.

"What about Tokyo?," bambam asked.

"Aish this-."

Where should they go?