nineteen

Shooter + Jimin

Jimin ;

It was one o'clock in the morning and I heard my phone ring from my room. I opened my eyes to see that namjoo was peacefully sleeping. I sighed and slowly got out of her bed and tip toed to my room. I looked at who was calling and it was my boss. I cursed to myself. Haven't talked to him in a while. He probably doesn't even know where I am.

"Hello?," I answered the phone.

"Park Jimin. I made a new list for you. I need you to take out the first person now before its too late," he told me.

"Go now?," I asked.

"Yes. The person is in Busan and I know you are there. I have a tracking decive in your phone by the way. I need this person to be killed now," he continued to speak.

"His name is Wang Zi. He's been spying on me and my company. He's even stole half of our weapons. I want him dead now," my boss yelled.

I sighed and told him alright. I took a quick shower and grabbed my large big from my closet. Haven't used this gun in a while. Damn, I miss my motorcycle. I made my way downstairs and slowly closed the front door.

"Time to go kill my target."

Athour ;

Jimin's boss told him the address of where this spy would be at. Jimin drove his car to the place and left his car inside a dark alley. He went into a tall building that was still being made. He sat in a small window and set up his gun. He waited for this spy to come out.

While he was waiting he saw a tall guy with black hair walking towards another guy. Jimin watched closely as the unknown guy gave Wang zi a paper.

"Is this it?," Wang zi asked.

"Yeah it is. I want my money quick."

"Your money is..."

He leaned in closer to the other ones ear and told him where the money would be. The unknown one nodded and Jimin waited until the guy walked off and bang. He was shot. The other guy took off running and Wang zi's body laid there lifeless.

Jimin left the building and looked around to see if anyone was around but no one was. He walked towards the dead body and took the paper out his hand. He put it in his pocket and walked back to the car. He turned the car on and began driving.

Once Jimin got home, he changed into his pajamas and laid in namjoo's bed. She turned around to him.

"Where did you go?," she asked.

"Nowhere, just to the bathroom," he lied.

She sighed and moved closer to him and laid her head on his chest. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her soon going back to sleep.