-one

shooter + jimin
chapter one

he sat near the window with his sniper at the end of it, looking into the hole and aiming at a girl with long brown hair, big brown eyes and perfect shaped lips. she was beautiful. but dont let her beauty fool you. she continued to touch on the guy and whisper sweet things into his ears. jimin knew exactly what she was doing. after she was done turning on the guy, she would get him to take her to his house and when they get there she'll kill him and take everything he has.

"kim namjoo"

jimin said reading off the list in his hands. he leaned forward again putting his right eye in the hole of the gun aiming at namjoo's head. He pulled the trigger and bam.

she wasnt dead.

instead of her getting shot in the head the guy sitting next to her did. while she was touching all over him, he got on top of her and got in her place. blood was everywhere and people were screaming and calling the police. jimin sighed and watched as the girl looked back at her clothes and to the dead guy next to her. she was confused and scared. she didnt know what was happening until a black van pulled up behind her and suddenly dragged her in. jimin was confused that no one saw her disappearance.

"what? where are they taking my target?."

jimin wasnt sorry or he didnt make a big deal out of shooting the wrong person, he was use to doing so. he stood up and carried his gun to his large bag and laid it gently in there. he pulled the bag over his shoulders and exit the building. as he was closing the door to the back of the old building he saw the same black van from a couple of seconds ago pass by and he quickly got on his motorcycle and followed the van infront of him.

well, he was hired to do these kinds of things. like kill people. his boss gave him a long list of names and which ever name was on that list is dead meat. his father did the same thing and he guesses he wants to follow his fathers foot steps. his mother knew what he was doing and jimin thought she would be by his side but he was wrong. she kicked him out and told him never to come back unless he stopped what he was doing but he couldnt.

soon the van stopped and jimin hid behind a bush and saw the girl being pushed into an old broken down building forcefully. jimin caught the door before it could close and entered the building quietly.

"jongin's dead? who did this?," the man asked grabbing the girl by the strap of her dress.

"i dont know who did it. im just as confused as you," she answered.

"do you understand that he wasnt just one of your little play toys? he was your boss! and now hes dead!," her partner kyungsoo yelled taking out a gun.

"w-what are you doing?," she asked backing away.

"i knew this was a bad idea. its your fault! he loved you!"

"I didn't set him up! It was someone else! I swear!," she yelled.

right when he was about to pull the trigger he was already shot in the back of his head. namjoo gasped and watched as his body dropped to the floor. jimin quickly grabbed the girls hand and led her out of the building. he heard footsteps so he began to run. they soon got outside and jimin throw her a helmet.

"get on," he said putting on his helmet and getting on his bike.

"why should i?."

"look, i dont have time for this alright? now either you come with me or you die?."

namjoo sighed and put on the helmet and got on the bike. jimin smirked knowing that she was going to die anyways. he drove away and gunshoots were heard and that made jimin go faster.

—————-

guys kim namjoo isn't Namjoon from bts 😂
it's a  random character name I came up with for the woman character. sorry for the confusion !!!!!😅