-four

shooter + jimin
chapter four

namjoo pov

'"namjoo, lets go to a room where we can be alone," woobin said taking my hand and leading me to a bedroom.

i smiled and a shade of red appeared on my cheeks. he began kissing me roughly as he pushed me forcefully against the wall making my back ache. i moaned in pain pushing him away but he didnt move and continued to kiss me.

"woonbin....stop," i said trying my best to get him off of me but failed.

"why? we're just getting started."

he soon pushed me onto the bed. i dont know what was going on with me but this feeling in my body bothers me so much. i actually wanted to do this with woobin. he was my boyfriend and i wanted nothing more then to make love to him but now i take it back.

he began to take off his pants but i stopped him."i dont want to do this anymore," i told him getting up but he just pushed me back down.

"i dont care what you say. we're doing this no matter what," he said smirking and continued taking off his pants.

suddenly i let out a moan as he went back and forth. tears came down my eyes. all i feel is pain and pleasure. but i didnt want to.

"woonbin...please stop," i said hitting his chest as hard as i can but he wouldnt move.

he pulled his head back and went faster and thats when i reached my spot and i moaned loudly, he also moaned.

i began sobbing as i covered myself with the covers and began hitting woonbin. he grabbed my hands stopping me from hitting him and pushed me back making me fall backwards and hit the ground.

"how could you do this?! this isnt like you!," i yelled.

"stop crying like a baby. at least someone loves you."

i watched him put on his clothes and exit the room. i sat there and cried. i felt pain all over my body. i just wasnt ready for this.'

-

namjoo's eyes popped open and she quickly sat up on the bed. wet tears came down her cheeks and she was sweating nonstop. she realized she wasnt in her room and didnt know where she was.

"bad dream?," jimin, who was sitting in a chair near the side of the bed asked.

"what am i doing here?," she asked still looking around.

"after i hit you in the head with my gun, i brought you here."

"why didnt you just kill me?."

"ive decided to let you live for a while longer before i take your life away. me and my boss need more information about the people you work for."

namjoo rolled her eyes and laid back in the bed. jimin got up and sat on the edge of the bed and watched as tears came down her eyes. she soon began sobbing.

"why do i have to go though this? what did i do to deserve this?," she asked.

"well yo-."

"i didnt ask for your reply."

jimin held his hands up in surrender. namjoo wiped her tears. she didnt want to die.

"whos woonbin?," jimin asked.

her eyes widened as she looked up at jimin. was she talking in her sleep? she sat up again and cleared her throat.

"hes my ex boyfriend why?."

"just asking. you were saying his name in your sleep while you were crying. did he perhaps hurt you?," he asked.

"why do you care? you're the one who's trying to kill me."

"dont make me ask that question again. i dont like repeating myself," he said looking at her straight in the eyes.

she sighed and explained everything to him. to her surprise he actually listened. some tears came down her eyes explaining it all to him but she wiped them away.

"is that why you started doing all of this? like kill men and after taking their money?," he asked.

she nodded. jimin suddenly pulled her into a hug and she cried. she didnt tell anyone what happened so jimin was the first. jimin felt mad all of a sudden.

"im sorry to hear that. a women should never go though such things," he said hugging her tighter.

namjoo was shocked at his words but hugged him back. a few mintues later they broke the hug."im gonna go downstairs and make something to eat dont try to run away or anything," jimin said. namjoo nodded and jimin left the room. she sighed and laid back in the bed trying to fall asleep again but she couldnt. she got up and realized she wasnt in the clothes she was in last night. she had on sweatpants and a oversized black shirt. she rolled her eyes.

"pervert."

jimin was looking in the fridge for something to eat when he heard noise coming from the livingroom. he rolled his eyes and made his way to the livingroom. suddenly he heard glass break.

"yah, namjoo didnt i tell you not to-."

he saw people coming in though the window. he ran upstairs and opened the bedroom door and grabbed namjoo's hand.

"we need to get out of here," he said pulling her downstairs and to the back door.

"whats going on?," she asked confused suddenly hearing gunshots.

jimin pushed her in the car and got in on the other side and started the car and took off.