twenty four

shooter + jimin
chapter 24

Author pov ;

Everyone was fast asleep. The house was quiet and dark. No sound was heard. Sooyoung thought it would be a good time to do what she had to. And that was to kill Park Jimin. She quietly made her way downstairs and took the knife from the kitchen table. She hurried upstairs and went right to Jimin's shared room with Jinyoung. She slowly opened the room door and looked around. Jinyoung was asleep and so was Jimin. She smirked. She didn't know it would be this easy. Her plan was to kill him and quickly escape. Sooyoung walked towards Jimin. She held up the knife. She was about to stab him right in the chest but his eyes suddenly popped open.

"Boo!," Jimin said flashing a smirk and surprising Sooyoung.

Her eyes widened. She quickly tried to stab him but he grabbed her hand.

Kill him Sooyoung.

Come on, kill him.

Her thoughts were running around inside her head. Jimin stood up and twisted her hand making the knife fall out. Sooyoung was pushed towards the wall. Jimin put his hands around her neck. She struggled to get away. Jimin was kneed in the stomach which made him let go of her. She grabbed the knife off the floor while Jimin stood their holding his stomach. Sooyoung kicked Jimin to the floor.

"How did you know? How did you know that I was going to kill you?," sooyoung asked.

"You really wanna know?," Jimin asked.

"Tell me."

Jimin smirked. Sooyoung suddenly heard footsteps behind her. She quickly turned around and

Bang.

"Can you be quiet Jimin. I'm trying to sleep," Jimin heard Jinyoung say.

Sooyoung's dead body dropped to the floor. Behind her was Hoseok who was holding a gun with a silencer at the end of it to prevent anyone from waking up. Jimin stood up.

"Thanks for helping me out man," Jimin told Hoseok.

"No problem. That's what best friends are for, right?," he asked.

Jimin nodded but than sighed.

"Now, how are we gonna tell the others?."