Healing

"No Thapki.... You are wasting your time" He again detached me. "Okay come in. You are drunk" I said holding his hand. "Thapki please... Why can't you understand" He groaned throwing himself away. He was angry. "What should I understand?" I groaned. "You should understand that I and you can't be WE." He fumed. "You should understand I'm an orphan. A sin" He cried. "But I love you" I caressed his cheeks. "Stop talking childishly Thapki. Do you know who I am?" He cried sitting on floor. "I can't even give you happiness. All I can give you is pain. I had seen you living happily with your family. I can't neglect that." He cried. "Your Maa. The one who made me realise what Maa stands for.... I can't cheat on them." He huffed. "You aren't cheating anyone. And stop considering yourself a betrayer. You are not." I cried holding him. "I am.... What had I given to you?? I don't think any happiness. This.... This bloody hut and me.... The sin" His fumes, his red watery eyes reflecting his anger on himself. "Bihaan...." "No Thapki" He stood up wiggling but didn't allowed me to touch him. "I can't even afford this hut to you. I'm useless Thapki." He cried holding the wall. I was shut.... Just silently gazing this broken one.

"Bihaan" I hissed and he turned to me. "Thapki...." He hissed but I placed my forefinger on his lips to shush him. "Look in to my eyes" said I. "Do you think I can live without you?" I wiped his tears pinning him to the wall. "I will die Bihaan". "You are my life... I didn't knew anything about you before loving you" said I. "Now you know it right!!" he replied. "But it's too late..... I can't afford to live separate from you". His innocent teary eyes looked at me. "I will die" I cried. He turned away in frustration.

"Bihaan" He turned away. "See... Life has brought us here" I touched his shoulder. He didn't yet looked at me. "Stop punishing yourself and look at me" I insisted standing in front of his bent head and fearful eyes. "Can you do one thing for me?" I asked rolling my fingers on his cheek. He nodded hesitantly. "It's a request to you" He looked at me. "Forget about the world in the embrace of my arms" I hissed getting closer to him. He was in my eyes... Just glaring me with tears. I can sense his fear. His eyes showed me. That..That something is stopping him... Stopping him to reduce his pain... To reduce his fear. But this time he has to take his own stand. He was silent. "I'm sorry... I thought you love me... But you never did..." I turned away when he held my hand. "I'm sorry..." I tightened my eyelids at his words. "You are trying so hard and I.... I'm useless Thapki" He wept. "I'm unable to hold your hand... I'm unable to... To touch you... I... I can't keep you happy..." He husked. "Only you can keep me happy Bihaan" I kissed his hands. The fear is stopping him...I can see... I can read... I can feel.

"Stop feeling guilty for anything" I cupped his face. He was silent, silently glancing at me. "You are innocent". "Stop punishing yourself" I caressed his cheeks. "And love me" He looked at me at my words. "Love me in such a way". I lifted up my feet to reach to his lips. My hands around his neck. "That I may never ever be able to forget it" I hissed slightly biting his lower lip. He tightened his eyelids. "...Let us live today, together." I kissed the corner of his lips. "All these moments are very special" I can hear his louder heartbeats. "Do you know why?" I hissed and he innocently nodded 'no'. I threw a smile kissing the joint of his neck and ear. "Because there's only you and me.... WE. Only" I hissed kissing his chin. "Thapki..." He tried to utter when I shushed him rolling my fingers on his innocently dumbstruck face. "Don't say anything" I hissed placing a slight kiss on his cheek. "Don't you love me?" I asked kissing his cheekbone, lifting myself more. "Thapki but..." "Sshhhh" I rolled my finger on his upper lips. "Yes or no?" I asked hissing. He nodded 'yes' tightening his eyelids. "No tears today Bihaan" I kissed his eyelids. "Only We. Remember!!" I hissed biting his lower lip again. I loosed my balance and we fell on bed. He on me and I under him. Silence.

He suddenly got up and sat at the corner of the bed. That something is still stopping him. "Bihaan..." I pulled out his jacket sitting behind him. He was silent. "I want you. I need you" I hissed hugging him from back and kissing his ear. "Thapki...". "Sshhhh" I placed my hand shutting his mouth. "Love me Bihaan" I languished my hand on his chest still sitting behind him. I saw few marks of wounds behind his ear... But I managed to control my tears. Some drops I felt on my hands. He was weeping. "No Bihaan..." I wiped his tears and kissed his cheek. "Only we. No tears" I hissed making him lie on bed. "I love you" I hissed placing myself beside him. I kissed his cheekbone. He was just glancing at me. My hands slipped on his chest feeling his heartbeats. He tucked my hair on his face, back to my ear. "Love me Bihaan" I smooch his upper lip. He sighed closing his eyes. "Love me..." I hissed smooching his lower lip.

He pushed me under him. I smiled. "I'm scared to admit that I love you Thapki" He hissed and his eyes turned watery. "Sshhhh" I placed my forefinger on his lips, shivering in hesitation. But he managed to place them on mine. Slowly I slipped my finger away from between. He kissed my cheeks. I can feel his stubble cheeks languishing all over my face. I closed my eyes. "I want you to walk alongside me on the roads". "I want you to walk holding my hand" I rolled my hands around his neck and pushed him, making him under me. His tears passed out slipping on my cheeks.

"No tears Bihaan" I hissed kissing the edge of his eyes and my hands caressing his hair. I placed a soft kiss on some mark of scratches crying out his past, on his chest and under his neck. "Let's leave our marks on these moments in such a way.... That they can't be erased for ages" I hissed kissing those marks of merciless scratches. He slipped his hand around my waist and cried out on my shoulder. "Sshhhh" I consoled him but didn't stopped him to cry. He needs to reduce his pain. He cried cried and cried a lot, hugging me tighter. "Forget the world in my embrace Bihaan" I caressed his back kissing his forehead... He didn't uttered anything. I felt his pain, his terror, his love, his hesitation.... Everything. I don't know what kind of happiness was this where the eyes are getting drenched. But it was necessary. Necessary for him to heal. He cried his heart out. And I was caressing his back hugging him tighter.

Days passed and he was much better.... Almost cured, almost. Those nightmares were very less... And he was healed somehow. His arm was fine now, but there was pain still.
.
.
.
.
"I'll prepare coffee for you" He insisted one day. I smiled glancing at moon. "Chuk chuk gadi here's your coffee" he said slipping his hand on my belly and his stubble cheeks on mine. I smiled holding the cup of coffee. He has changed a lot. "Hmm... That's nice" I said after tasting it. "Thank you mistress" He said bending towards me. "But what's that?" I noticed his red fingers. "Umm.... Just a... It will be cured don't worry" He said hiding his hand. "Show me" I scolded. "Come on show me". He slowly showed his hand which was burnt. "You are such a kid!!" I fumed holding his hand. "Is it hurting?" I asked while applying ointment. He looked sad... I shouldn't have scolded him. He felt bad. "I'm sorry" said I. "Gajab... First you scold and then sorry" He sighed turning away from me. "Okay big sorry" I said holding my ears in front of him. "No Thapki please. I had always craved for these scoldings" He said cupping my face. I smiled placing my hand on his shoulder. He pushed jerking me towards him. "You can kiss me for a sorry" He giggled embracing me. "Shut up" I blushed hitting his chest. He kissed my forehead. I hugged him tighter placing my head on his chest and my hands around his back.
.
.
.
.
It was time to leave the city. As I had decided. But his family? Yes he is cured. But family... He's still weak at that. He still craves for them. A mother. "What are you thinking Thapki?" asked my heart. "To take him Pandey Nivas. They are his family." I replied. "But you know how they are." fumed my mind. "Had you asked him?" asked my heart. "No... He's slept. I don't want to disturb him" I replied.

He always has craved for a family. I can't take him away without them. However they are. They are his family.

"Thapki..." He murmured in sleep. "Yes I'm here only" I replied patting his head. "Didn't yet you slept?" He asked still in sleep. "I am" I replied covering him with blanket. He was silent, slept. "I'm sorry" I slipped my hand on his chest, caressing his cheeks. "I don't know what I'm going to do is right or not" I asked sleeping Bihaan. "You are always right" He smiled in sleep. I kissed his cheeks. "I'm sorry for whatever I'm going to do Bihaan" I hugged him tighter. He cuddled like a kid.