Kill me

This was the time to listen to my heart. My heart who was always in opposition to send him to rehab centre, my heart who had sensed about something can go wrong, my heart who was the first to feel his heart. This was the time to listen it's screams. I and Di rushed to C.T. Hospital. Craving for one sight of my Bihaan. "Blood... Bihaan.." I don't know what Dhruv was trying to say.

I saw Dhruv standing outside a ward and is looking upset. "Where is Bihaan?" I asked grabbing his shoulder. "He...He...He's.." I was impatient to his reply so I entered in the ward. I didn't cared when he tried to stop me going in. A nurse was injecting some medicine in the drip of his hand. I couldn't made myself to see his face. "Bihaan" I whispered entering in with my frozen foot. I was shocked.... Utter shocked when I saw.... Not Bihaan. He wasn't Bihaan. He was that...That Ravi. My mind sighed a little. "But where's Bihaan?" cried my heart. I rushed outside the room. "Where's Bihaan" I asked shaking Dhruv's shoulder. "Thapki... Actually" He uttered. "Say Dhruv" I was louder. "He hit his caretaker's head with the.... With the rod." said Dhruv. "And Ravi is thankfully out of danger otherwise Bihaan should have been punished more." He added. "Punished more?" I asked. "He has been warned to be dismissed out of the rehab centre." He uttered leaving me in shock. "Bu... But...But where's he?" I asked grabbing his collar. He was silent. "Say" I groaned. "Wardmen took him inside that ward" He replied. "Where?" I groaned. "There" He said pointing towards the another ward. "But why?" I asked. "I don't know they said they need to give him some treatment and taken him inside. I rushed inside without thinking anything else.

"Bihaan" I entered in and was shocked when I saw.... They had tied him and passing the electric shocks in his head. He was crying, his eyes were full of tears and some piece of cloth is been forcefully pressed in between his jaws. His body vibrating hard. I was standing in shock, my steps were frozen. "Now it's done" a ward smirked. I gained my senses and rushed to him. "What are you doing" I groaned and my Bihaan's body took some rest. All three ward men were shocked after seeing me. "Doctor told us to do this" one of them spoke. Doctor?? Really!!! "He's not mad he's just unwell" I groaned pulling out the piece of cloth of his mouth. He huffed with his teary semi conscious eyes gazing on me, helplessly. "Who the hell is the doctor told you to do this?" I fumed. One of them pushed me and all of them jumped out of the window. I yelled at them but it was of no use. They were gone.

I rushed to call Doctor and then to Bihaan. He was tired, looking more weak. I patted his cheeks to make him remain conscious. "Thapki... I..." He tried to utter but was unable. "What happened?" Doctor, Dhruv and Di rushed inside. I explained them everything. "Who had kept him in this room?" Doctor yelled at nurse. "Sir I..." she uttered. "What" He groaned. "Sir Dr. Prasad told me" said she. "Stop lying nonsense no one is Dr. Prasad here" He fumed untying Bihaan. "She's new here so she has mistaken. I'm sorry" Doctor said making Bihaan wear oxygen mask. There was something abnormal. Doctor freed him will all the machines attached on his head.

"Thapki" Bihaan huffed throwing his arms towards me. I held them. He threw the mask which was covering his face, Doctor tried to stop him but I stopped Doctor. He wanted to say me something. "Thapki trust me. I didn't did any mistake" He uttered placing his chin on my shoulder. I can feel his pain... I can sense how he might be feeling when no one till date has been trusted him. He was restlessly trying to make me feel trust on him. My hands gripped around his back to embrace him more. "Trust me" He uttered again.... The voice turning heavy. "I'm sorry... You tried so much for me but I... I'm useless Thapki" He hissed. I poured out some tears on his shoulder. He wasn't in his full consciousness but his words were cracking me from inside. A kid, a scared kid he was sounding like. "Bihaan" I caressed his back when he was still huffing. "We'll go to home. Don't stress yourself" I broke the hug. Doctor injected him some injection. "Don't worry he'll be fine soon after a proper rest." He said. We discharged him from the hospital. Although he was sleepy but I can't leave him in this hospital anymore. We made him sit inside the car and left after completing all the formalities.