Kiss Me

He was silent, the next day too. "Finish everything" I kept the plate in front of him to speak. But he held my hand. I stopped. "Thapki sit here" He said slipping the plate away. "You deserve better. Not me" He said tugging my hair. Anger raised in me.

"Okay fine" I yelled standing up. "You want me to leave you free right?? I'm a burden on you?" I groaned. "No its not like that" "It is Bihaan" I yelled louder. "You hate me.... Yes you do...." I cried. "Thapki please". "Shut up Bihaan" I fumed packing my stuffs. "Fine be here and I will find a place to die" I groaned when "Thapki" He groaned louder. "Enough is enough Bihaan.... I'm leaving. Live here happily" I groaned dragging my bag out of the Hut. He turned his face.... In tears, of course not letting me know. But I was stubborn this time. "Goodbye" I fumed.
.
.
.
.
I held a tree and sat under it crying. But I know him.... He'll come. I again got up to walk. "Thapki" I heard from behind me. Yes this is Bihaan... But I can't fall weak. I poured out tears and started to walk without turning behind. Suddenly I felt a warmth around me.... Taking my breath. He slipped his hands on my belly and his stubble cheeks on my neck. "I.... I... I love you Thapki" He whispered crying on my shoulder. I still just poured out tears without reacting anything and even without turning to him. "I'm sorry Thapki" He cried hiding his face in my hair. This was enough... I can't here his cries more. I hurriedly turned and hugged him rolling my hands around his neck and my head on his shoulder, tightly. "I'm sorry Thapki" his voice cracked. "I'm very bad" He cried. "Yes you are" I slightly hit on his chest, complaining. "I'm sorry" He cried. "Stop crying idiot" I caressed his back. "Be with me always" He pleaded. "At one condition" I commanded. "What?" He asked still embracing me, slightly, with his injured arm."Will you follow my instructions?" I asked weeping, breaking the hug. "Yes.... Yes... Yes" He said cupping my face.
.
.
.
.
.
We were back to our small hut. Holding each other's hand we entered in our small world. Silent, yes we both were. He silently placed himself on bed leaning. His arm needs an extra care but this man... God. I scolded him to lie down and rest and he followed my instructions like a good boy. I sat beside him, leaning. Heavy rain started to pour wildly and we both witnessed it from inside, sitting together, silently. But I have to heal him... Anyhow.

It was evening time and he remained lying on the bed and I leaning on bed beside him. "Ahem ahem" I cleared my throat to start conversation. He looked at me and I can sense his awkwardness. ""How do you know this your birthday? I mean who told you?" my question was straight forward and a bit painful for him. "It's not my birthday... It's Dhruv's. I consider it as mine too" He sighed. After thinking something he got up jumping out of bed "How do you know by the way?" He shot me a mischievous glare. "Umm... I had read your writings" I declared avoiding the eye contact. "You read all... How mean" He fumed. "Now come here and rest" I ordered. "This is not done..." He opposed childishly. "Okay fine my stuffs are still packed" I blackmailed. "Okay fine chuk chuk gadi" He fumed lying on bed. "Happy?" He fumed. I was laughing in my head but managed to pretend a serious posture in front of him. I felt I can heal him now!!

I too lied beside him. He turned his face to me, awkwardly and then again at the top of hut.

"What are you thinking idiot... Come on... You have to take bold steps if you want to heal him!!" my heart consoled me.

"So you will do as I say?" I asked shooting him a glare. He nodded hesitantly.

"Come on say it... Say it girl... You can..."

"Kiss me" I declared clinching my fist on my saree, hiding my nervousness from him. He looked at me, shocked.

Okay... Stop being nervous Thapki... That's what you have decided!!!

"Come on" it was really hard. "If you have any reason" I added in a blackmailing tone. He was nervous and so was me.

"Thapki it's totally fine... After all you love him!! Your decision is right... Don't worry.

"So it means you don't have any reason!! Great!!" I blackmailed again hiding an awkward me. "Fine" He said, hesitantly.

"Very good... Now stay brave girl"

He came up on me and I, under him lying with my closed eyes, continuously clinching my fist to not to look idiot, and was ready to get kissed. He was taking too much time but that idiot shouldn't know, I was nervous as well.

His hesitated breath came near me.... Near my... Upper lips. His lips were shivering of hesitation... But finally he placed his lips on mine, gifting me....

The First kiss

"For always being there for me" He hissed fanning my cheekbones.

He detached and It wasn't so long lasting as he was nervous, I can feel. But I was happy at least he was trying.

His lips were again on mine, shivering a bit less.

The Second kiss

"For loving me unconditionally" He hisses tickling my ears.

It was a bit longer as well.

The third kiss
I got without waiting long.

"For pretending yourself bold, which you are not, but you do only, for me." He hissed slipping his hand on my nervously clinching fist.

I got tears at his words but remained silent closing my eyes. My nervousness blew off.

Again after a less wait,
The fourth kiss

I can sense a little passion growing in him.

"For supporting me so much"

The fifth kiss
This time I felt a soft smooch.

"For....For never letting me die..."
Of course I didn't wanted him to complete so I placed my hand shutting him. He was in my eyes and I, in his. Emerging love I can feel.

I made him fall pushing his shoulder slightly but carefully not to harm his hurt arm. I was on him now. He was nervous again.

The First kiss
I placed a soft kiss on his lower lips.

"For tolerating everything alone" I hissed getting closer to his ears. His eyes were wet at the very moment.

The Second kiss
I placed on his upper lip.

"For never complaining" I hissed touching my forehead on his. And my one hand cupping his cheeks.

The Third kiss
I placed joining his both the lips, passionately.

"For letting me love you" I hissed wiping his wet eyelids softly.

The fourth kiss
I smooch his lips.

"For being so strong" I hissed caressing his stubble cheeks.

The fifth kiss
I smooch harder this time...  For a quite long.
"For being so dumb at kissing" I giggled rubbing tip of my nose on his. "No I am not" He defended pouting at me. "You are" I laughed.

He pulled me closer slipping his hand on my waist and stopped my laughter kissing harder. I was amazed. He winked after detaching me. "Stop being a hero" I scoffed. "This was a kid's kiss" I giggled making fun of him. "Excuse me" He was about to defend himself when I smooch his lips harder and harder. And my hand rolling on his cheek. "Understood Mister!!!" I winked. He pushed me now and I was under him again. "Challenging Bihaan Pandey!!!" I did my work. Yes... This Bihaan.... This Bihaan is all I want to be with.

We both don't remember number of kisses that day.... I just love him..... And I found a way to heal him now. Wink.