About the Endings (Please Read)

Well dear readers we've made it to the end and you know what that means...endings!!

So for anyone who has never read one of my books let me run you through my endings. Obviously for the endings each male that I have a list of (I'll tell you guys the list a bit down) will get an ending. In those endings there of course will be love and romance but I also write smut/lemons. Now let me tell you all something, my lemons aren't the typical boy+girl on bed= sex. My lemons can take place anywhere(I've literally wrote a lemon that took place in a damn church) and they can get kinky, extremely kinky so expect things like BDSM, daddy kink, master kink, etc.

Now onto the important part...the guys! I have a list of 16 guys and each will have their own endings but I need you guys to comment on who you want to see done first.

Now here's the list:

•Gingka

•Kyoya

•Ryuga

•Tsubasa

•Hyoma

•Masamune

•Zeo

•Toby

•Dashan

•Chao Xin

•Wales

•Nile

•Dynamis

•King

•Chris

•Bao

Those are your guys and I hope you see a name of at least one guy you like. In advance I want to thank you all for reading this book, it means a lot to me. Anyways please comment on the names of the guys you want to see done first but all of the guys listed will be getting endings. Until next time!

~Michaela