Part 19: Team Lovushka

~one week later~

[Name]'s POV

I look outside the windows of the train at the reindeer eating snow. "So this is Russia," I say, smiling faintly at the snow-covered forest that we pass by.

"When will we get to the arena?! I want to battle now!" Masamune pounds his fists against his bed.

"Don't get your knickers in a knot we'll arrive there tomorrow morning," Tsubasa says, irritation clear in his voice.

"I want to battle in the second round against... what is their name again?" Masamune dangles off his bed and asks us.

"Uh, lip balm, link sausage..." Gingka keeps trying to guess the teams name and I look at him amused.

Tsubasa gives the red-head a sideways glance, his eye twitching slightly. "Lovushka. It's Lovushka."

"Oh, yeah, that's right. I wonder what their bladers will be like," Gingka states with a grin, and Masamune hops off his bed and onto the floor.

"Who cares who the opponents are! Bring 'em on!" the raven-haired male exclaims, and I face-palm.

"Don't get overconfident, Masamune. The world is full of strong bladers and does it seem like we have information on every single one of them?" I mutter into my palm.

"Like Julian from the EU's team." Tsubasa looks up from the book he's been trying to read.

"A Bey that spins left and right should be against the rules," Masamune says, and I anime fall.

"Uh, Masamune, aren't you forgetting something?" Gingka sweat-drops and Masamune looks at him.

"No what?" my childhood friend looks around as I pout on the floor.

"THAT [NAME] USES A BEY THAT SPINS BOTH DIRECTIONS!" Gingka flails his arms around and Masamune's face pales as he looks down at me.

"Oh, right... I kinda forgot." He scratches the back of his head nervously and a tick mark grows on my head.

"Forgot! I've been your best friend since childhood! How do you just forget!" I shout, and Tsubasa sighs and rubs his temples at everyone's loudness.

"Anyway, do you understand our point. You can't get cocky when you don't know the power of the opponet," our silver-haired friend says, and I sit on the floor in between his legs.

"Hey, I want to speak with you guys about something," Yu announces, and we look at him. "I want one of you guys to switch with me for the next round."

I purse my lips, knowing an argument could break out at any second, my thoughts being confirmed as Gingka and Masamune start to bicker over it. "How about you, Tsubasa?" Yu asks, and Tsubasa looks up from his book.

"Okay I'll think about it." He smiles at the blond, but I can tell what's going through his head.

'He's worried about the dark power' I frown, sending him a sad glance.

"Umm, guys, you're forgetting that [Name] is also apart of the team. Plus, she's the leader; so she gets to decide who's battling and who's sitting out," Madoka points out and I look at my lap.

"If we win this battle we will face off against one more team before the European team, so if any of you want to fight in those two matches I would say let me fight this one," I say, shocking all my friends.

"You mean you'd sit out the European match even though they're the team with Julian?" Masamune looks at me like I'm not the person he knows.

"Heh, I know you all will most likely want to battle, so I'm willing to give you my spot. It's not like I can't face them after the Championships," I chuckle, and Gingka nods his head.