Part 17: The Beylin Temple

[Name]'s POV

"[N/N]! The plane landed!" Yu exclaims, and I sit up, stretching out my back before looking at Tsubasa.

"Thanks for letting me use you as a pillow, Tsubasa," I say, and he smiles at me.

"It was no problem, [Name]," he chuckles, and we stand up and get off the plane.

I use my crutches to carry me through the airport, grinning as we reach the exit of the building. "We've finally made it to China," I say while readjusting my backpack on my shoulder and making my way out onto the streets.

"This place is very busy," Yu states while looking around, and him and Gingka start pointing out everything.

"Will you two cut it out it's embarrassing," Masamune scowls and blushes in embarrassment.

"Aw, can Masamune not handle a little bit of attention?" I coo and squish his cheeks, making him blush more.

"Well, now that we're here what are we supposed to do?" Gingka looks around in confusion.

"Our battle in the first round of the A-block is in three days," Tsubasa says with his eyes closed.

"So, what are we supposed to do until then?" Yu asks and I let him play with my crutches for a bit.

"Well, we should try to get some information on our opponents," I point out with a smile.

"Collect information?" Masamune and Gingka look at me quizzically.

"Yeah! The more we know about the opposing team the better we can do. Plus, two of their members we're already collecting information on us, remember?" I hum, raising an eyebrow to the two men.

"Then I say we all go and collect information!" Gingka cheers in agreement and all of us head off.

We travel to the Great Wall and Masamune looks around for Pandas as I sweat-drop beside Tsubasa. 'This isn't collecting information' I scowl slightly as we make our way to a restaurant and Masamune continues looking around for the black-and-white bear native to the country.

We continue going around China and my eye twitches. "Oi! We aren't here to collect information on China! We're here to collect information on Team Wang Hu Zhong," I shout at Gingka, Masamune, and Yu; steam practically coming out of my ears.

"She's right. You guys are seriously unbelievable," Tsubasa sighs, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples.

"Enough goofing off, you three, we need to start doing actual work." Madoka narrows her eyes at the three guys.

"We don't know where they are, so what are we supposed to do?" Masamune shrugs his shoulders.

I hear the sound of two Beys clashing and I hobble off to find Mei-Mei fighting three Bladers. "If we win we get your Bey just as promised," one of the Bladers tells Mei-Mei.

"And if I win you return all the Beys you stole from these kids," Mei-Mei says, her features showing nervousness as a few kids hide behind her.

"These guys are China's version of Face Hunters," I growl lowly from where I stand with my crutches.

"Special move: Ferocious Tiger Waltz," Mei-Mei says and her Bey starts to spin faster. "Soaring Fire Bird!" she yells, and Aquario knocks it opponent's Bey's into a wall.

"Good job, Mei-Mei," I say under my breath as her Bey returns to her.

"What's going on?" Gingka asks me as him and the rest join my side.

"Mei-Mei is helping some littles kids who got their Bey's stolen," I explain to him.

"Now, hand over the kids Bey's you creeps," the teal-haired girl demands, and the three male Bladers toss her the Beyblades before running away in fear.