Part 5: Ryuga

[Name]'s POV

I apply the last polishing touch to Leone and sigh in relief. "All done," I whisper, leaning back in my chair and spinning around to look at the unconscious Kyoya who I've been looking after all night.

I start to drift off to sleep, when Kyoya groans lowly in front of me. His eyes slowly open and he brings his hand to his head, face contorting into an expression of pain. I watch as he sits up and the blanket drops down revealing his bandaged chest and arms.

"You woke up." I smile tiredly, and he looks over at me.

"[Name]..." he mumbles, and I nod my head.

"I hope you don't mind but I bandaged your wounds while you were asleep and also..." I trail off and pick up Leone and hand it to him, "I fixed Leone up to perfect condition. It took me all night, but it was worth it."

"You did all this... for me?" he questions with a faint blush, and I nod my head.

Footsteps approach the door and it slowly opens to reveal Benkei. "Kyoya, you're all right!" He hugs the injured boy who groans in pain as he tries to push the Bull user off him.

Madoka soon walks in the room with food and a drink. "Oh, great everyone's here, now maybe I can get some shut eye," I yawn and start to doze off.

"Did you stay up all night?" Madoka sighs and places the blanket over me as I fall off the chair and onto the floor.

"You know, the floor isn't that bad," I mumble before starting to fall asleep. The bedroom door slams open and I shoot off the floor in surprise, startling Kenta who just walked in. "Who? What? When? Where? Why? And how?" I look around the room as everyone sweat-drops.

"It's Gingka, he's back," Kenta tells me, and I stumble out of the room to give my dear friend a piece of my mind.

"Oh, no, you never want to be on [Name]'s bad side..." Madoka trails off as I catch up to the ginger-headed teen.

"Gingka Hagane!" My voice booms throughout the city and I go to scold him until I notice how terrible he looks. "My God, what happened?"

Gingka falls to his knees in front of me and ignores my question, choosing to ask his own. "Kyoya, how is he?"

I help him onto his feet, a concerned look on my face as I say, "He just woke up." Gingka goes to walk past me, when I grab his arm and stop him. "Gingka, if it's about Doji, stop," I tell him, and he freezes up and stares at me right as Madoka, Benkei, and Kenta run outside to see what's going on between us. "You don't need Kyoya to ask how to get to the Dark Nebula Castle. I know how to get there," I announce, and everyone gasps.

"You never told me how you know him," Gingka points out.

"I could say the same to you, but if you want my help I'll lend it to you," I offer and Gingka hesitates.

"You can't just say all that positive stuff to Kyoya and then not tell us anything," Benkei speaks up.

"Come on, Gingka, we're your friends and you're supposed to tell us when something's wrong," Kenta pleads, and Gingka chews on his bottom lip before responding:

"Doji... he has a forbidden Bey."

'That must have been that dark power I felt from the other day... but why did that guy have it' I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "This is not good," I murmur mainly to myself.

"As we all know the power of a Beyblade is used for battles, but there are those who abuse that power," Gingka starts and I sigh.

"The Dark Nebula... they're obsessed with power. I was there the other day to confront Doji about Kyoya and I sensed some really dark power coming from one of the rooms." I clench my jaw in frustration.