Part 35: WHO AM I RELATED TO?!?!

[Name]'s POV

Pegasus attacks Jupiter persistently until Gingka says, "Pegasus, Upper Mode!" His Bey switches modes and throws Jupiter into the air, causing my friend to smirk. "Guard that, dude. You can't switch to defense mode when I do that, can you?"

Jupiter lands back in the stadium and continues to spin around the sides while Dynamis stays quiet. "Now I get it! Gingka is preventing the metal balls from moving to the inside by having Pegasus attack continuously," Madoka announces, and Yuki smiles.

"So, Gingka wants to make this an endurance contest," he states in amazement.

I focus on Dynamis who looks too calm for the situation. 'He knew exactly what Gingka was going to do' I realize and glance at the purple Bey. 'It wasn't in endurance mode from the start- it was in defense, but how long until everyone realizes' I rest my head on my hand, watching the battle with interest.

Pegasus continues to attack and Gingka smirks. "Why don't you try attacking?" he asks the lavender-haired blader in a taunting manner.

"I thought you would do these tactics, however..." Dynamis starts, and his Bey heads to the center of the stadium and spins steadily, making him smirk slightly. "I have no intention of playing along with your strategy."

Pegasus knocks Jupiter up into the air again, and Demure's eyes widen a fraction in realization. I chuckle lowly to myself while turning my attention back to the stadium. 'So, he figured it out too' we all watch as Jupiter lands in the stadium again without a problem.

Dynamis chuckles deeply and smirks slyly. "A waste of time," he says as Jupiter heads back to the center of the stadium to spin steadily again.

Gingka gasps and I tap my fingers against the stone armrest of the throne. "So, did you figure it out yet?" I ask Demure who nods his head.

"The metal balls are still stuck in the outer position; they never moved," he states, and everyone but Dynamis and myself gasp.

"They're right. The metal balls have been on the outside since the battle started," Madoka murmurs, looking up from her computer with a frown.

"This wasn't even a strategy Dynamis saw through. The battle with Ryuto was a set up at first for the battle with me, but I was able to figure out his plan, so instead he used his plan that was for me on Gingka. From the start his goal was to get Gingka to focus on attacking and nothing else and it worked." I smirk and look at Dynamis who's staring at me. "Smart plan, Dynamis. You're definitely an intelligent blader," I praise him, causing his cheeks to dust pink before he turns around to continue his battle.

"[Name]'s right, so now that you know, how will you fight with a defense mode Jupiter as your opponent?" Dynamis holds his arms out to the side and smirks.

"Damn, I didn't expect him to plan all of that, but there's no turning back now, that's for sure. The only thing to do is keep going until Pegasus breaks through those defenses," Gingka's says before his eyes widen and he looks at his Bey. "Pegasus, smash mode!"

Pegasus switches modes and begins to attack Jupiter continuously while Kyoya pushes off the wall he was leaning against. "So he played us for a fool this whole time? He had Ryuto and Gingka in the palm of his hand from the beginning," Kyoya scowls and crosses his arms across his chest.

Pegasus goes to deliver a strong attack, but is deflected into the air by Jupiter. The attack type Bey lands in the stadium and continues to spin with a wobble. "This is very sad. I cannot believe this is the extreme limit of your power. How were you chosen by the star fragment? It is an honor to be a legendary blader and you are just not worthy," Dynamis states with a scoff, and everyone's eyes widen.