Part 6: L-Drago Vs Pegasus

[Name]'s POV

Pegasus and L-Drago are launched into the stadium and the blast of power makes my eyes widen. I watch in shock as both Beys clash head-to-head and Pegasus gets knocked into the air.

"No way..." I whisper as I watch L-Drago spin in reverse-rotation around the stadium and hit Pegasus into the air again. "L-Drago is a left spinning Bey."

"How!?" Benkei asks incredulously and I look up at him and the others.

"It's very rare but I have seen one other Bey spin left other than [B/Name]," I whisper to them and Doji chuckles from the ledge he's standing on.

"So, you've noticed. Out of all the Beys in the world the only Bey that rotates to the left is the fearsome L-Drago," he smirks down at us.

Kenta goes to correct him and I slap my hand over his mouth. "Doji doesn't know that [B/Name] can rotate both left and right and I'd rather not tell him about the other Beyblade," I whisper-yell.

"But, what does L-Drago spinning left have to do with anything?" Kyoya asks Doji who chuckles.

"That is the very reason why L-Drago is considered a forbidden Bey," Doji explains and I sigh.

"And if two Beyblades were to clash head on their attack power would increase and in the case of L-Drago its dark power would increase," I say, now fearing the outcome of this battle.

"And it can block any chance that its opponent has at escaping," Madoka adds on, and Kenta clenches his fists.

"So, it's not a defense or a stamina type," he states, and Ryuga grins.

"No, it destroys! Crushing its opponents with its devastating power," he tells us, and L-Drago hits Pegasus up in the air like it's nothing. The dragon emperor grins evilly, "This is the forbidden Bey. L-Drago alone possesses the amazing power to rotate left."

L-Drago collides with Pegasus again and Gingka falls back from the power the Bey is putting out. "Fuck..." I whisper while the others yell for our friend in concern.

"I still don't understand. Pegasus is an attack type so it shouldn't be losing when it comes to attack power," Kyoya states, and I focus on the Bey battle.

I end up getting fixated on the power that L-Drago possesses and that's when it clicks. "L-Drago is delivering a barrage of attacks all at once, so Pegasus never gets the chance to gain the upper hand," I explain as L-Drago powers through Pegasus.

Gingka falls back again from another blast of power and we all call out for him. He slowly stands up and looks at us, sending us a reassuring smile, "Don't worry- I'm fine. Pegasus and I won't give up that easily. No matter what happens, I must stop Ryuga now."

Ryuga lets out a maniacal laugh at Gingka's statement, causing Gingka to scowl. "Go, Pegasus!" he yells, and Pegasus speeds up, moving to attack L-Drago.

"Are you trying to be defeated?" Ryuga sneers as L-Drago, yet again, knocks Pegasus up into the air.

Right as Pegasus goes to hit the ground, L-Drago knocks it back in the air, causing Kyoya to gasp at the familiarity of the move. "I've seen this before," he states, and I nod.

"It's the strategy Gingka used when he battled you," I tell him as Pegasus keeps getting knocked up into the air but gains power each time.

L-Drago knocks Pegasus high up into the air once more and Gingka smiles and shouts, "Go, Pegasus! Special move: Star Blast Attack!"

"I have a bad feeling..." I trail off, and when Pegasus lands its special move it fails to affect L-Drago.

"But... but why?" Benkei stutters in astonishment.