Epilogue: The Happily Ever After

A/N: I promised the good ending too and you shall have it~ 
Thank you so much for reading this, I had quite the joy of making this~

To you who suggested this head to the RWBY Awards? I see why not?=====================

General POV

The day came when Weiss had to leave and it was no doubt too painful to even look back up on the shore where she knows that Ruby is still waiting.

After all, she still had a kingdom to save.

Diving deep to the Seven Oceans, she was ready for any battle and there was but it wasn't against Cinder.

Weiss had to defend her castle from a dragon. A Sea Serpent-Type of Grimm.

The Princess did just that. It was a bloody fight. A very close fight in front of her people but it was proof that she never harboured pain, malice, not even hate toward her people. She understood that people are afraid of beings so different from them. She understood that.

Defending her own lands, it wasn't long until the palace guards, the kingdom's army and the fighters available came to her aid.

Together, they all struggled to fight the battle. Together, they won.

It was a long victory celebration for Weiss. Coming home, back to the castle...she wondered where Cinder may be. She never saw her minions after their hunt up on land. Not Mercury, not even that pink haired hobbit. It was odd.

She asked of them at the following days as she saw that work piled up for them. Turns out, their own monsters turned on them. Grabbed them for lunch and was never seen again after that.

Which makes Weiss the de facto Queen of The Seven Seas.

Thence, the day of coronation came where she accepted the crown and the fate that came with it.

Among her people, a little girl stepped forward after she was crowned, her bow deep as she presented herself to the Queen.

Weiss wanted to hear her out as to why she spoke. She was practically ready for anything.

"My Queen...I am a your healer from the Northern Ocean and," the little girl looked up to Weiss before swimming towards her, placing a hand on her tummy which was a little swollen. "You are carrying a child."

But she was not ready for that one.

"So its true? Once you made love to a person who loves you back, a mermaid can bear a child?" Weiss asked, careful of her words.

The little healer nodded.

"Oh my..."

Now her people was shocked. Their Queen carries a half-human baby but they didn't mind. None of them were pure blooded. They know the stories. They know the legends.

"Congratulations, your highness."

The whole court was glad to have an heir to the throne of course. But Weiss still tried to let that sink in. Should she tell Ruby? How will she react? There are two possible outcomes to it but she was willing to take the child in. With or without Ruby.

Over the next months, Weiss stayed in her kingdom, ruling with care, gentry, compassion and with fairness to her people. Those who disliked her was given proof that she was kind and nothing like a witch, those who came to her as her counsel was listened to, and of course her maids and nurses took care of her too.

As a young pregnant mermaid, she was pampered and taken care of while she changed the whole kingdom--changed their sights and views.

Those who had semblances, powers, and abilities like her--she took care of and trained. She taught them how to use their powers and they were given a choice: to head to land to a special school or stay here where they can protect their home.

Most stayed as they were too afraid of change but those who dared was given their own magical amulets then can change their tails to a pair of legs at will. It was her gift to merkind.

Between training and ruling, she found time for herself and she found out that she can contact Ruby through her scroll. That was more than enough.

Weiss broke the news that way and when Yang found out, she paled and almost fainted but Blake was more than happy to hear that they'll have a nephew soon. Even her sister gave her sever talks of her being a dolt but she was happy for her no less. Even Qrow was proud of Ruby for...well, he looked forward to meeting the child.

Ruby and Weiss talked for hours when the Queen was having her maternal mood swings that threw storms over land. Often, the Young Rose comforted her when she had her mood swings and the mention of things they can do together often brightened up Weiss' mood.

Not to mention, Ruby entered Beacon not long after her departure. It was great because Weiss knows the Ruby had better health, a better life due to her sacrifices.

Ruby made her happy despite being miles deep and away from her.

The kingdom got on its feet in less than a year, changed for the better and stronger than it was before. The Queen now knows that she's done some good for her people.

Until Weiss had to give birth a few weeks after her birthday. It was the most painful feeling a woman can feel in her life time. Hours and hours of pushing her child out paid off when she heard the infant's cries. Holding it in her arms, Weiss cried in joy. A love child with Ruby...a surprise she soon will show to her lover.

After recovering, healing and gaining her strength back for weeks, Weiss decided it was time for their child to explore her two worlds.

Weiss notified that she will be out for a while and left the ruling to the prime minister. They obliged and knew what to do. The Queen had prepared several years of changes to the Seven Seas and it was just the beginning.

The joy of Weiss was unfathomable the day she left for land once more. After a year of being away, she finally get to see Ruby and the gang again.

Alas, after a night of swimming up to land, she strayed on to the same shore where she met Ruby. This time with their child, gleeful and light as her two mothers are.

And...as if nothing has changed..

Ruby found her again in the shore. Carrying a white and blue cape, a dress, and a soft blanket--she smiled upon seeing her lover.

"Hey...are you okay? I'm Ruby." The huntress introduced, mocking a smile.

Weiss turned to her, cradling the child in her arms. She smiled with utter bliss as Ruby wrapped her in the white cloak, keeping the child warm in her blanket as well.

"And I'm Weiss. Nice to see you again...my love~ " The Queen answered fondly.

Ruby broke in tears as she hugged her child and her lover in her arms. "I missed you and I'm sorry that..."

"Ruby, you don't need to apologize. A child is a miracle for a mermaid. Besides, she is a proof of our love, is she not?" Weiss cupped her lover's cheeks before planting a kiss on to her lips.

After a year...
She finally knows how it feels to have a happily ever after.

"I have bacon and french toast at home. How about you two come home to stay warm?" Ruby offered.

"With you? I am always home." She placed their child in Ruby's arms. "Go on, meet her. What do you want to call our child..?" The Queen asked as she dressed herself properly.

Ruby smiled. "Mei."

Weiss chuckled. "Beauty...huh?" She then stood up from the sand, tugging her cloak close to her body. "You never cease to amaze me."

As the sun rose in the horrizon, they all went home together knowing that it was the start of something new.

And as their story teller, I can tell you that after years and years of being together, the two got married beautifully under the starry night and among their families, their kingdom, and by the shore where the full moon rose.

Weiss Schee and Ruby Rose then faced the way to have their happily ever after.

As for Mei?

Well...that is going to be another story of their generation.

The End.