Clarity won't hurt. Separation will.

A/N: 'SUP HOOOOMMAANNS!!~~ Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I only came back from vacation a few days ago. But don't worry now my sweets, I got chu. I got chu~ *winks*

I better make it up to you then~ Oh!! And thank you for 10+K views~! You all make me so happy~ <3 *sniffles*
=====

General POV

Now that they have rested and knew that they were off ways from the Grimm, the four girls made a resting camp for the meantime as they found the need to talk about a few things in regards with the incident earlier. Yang and Blake were confused from what they heard, wondering why Weiss was attacked.

"Weiss, you have to answer a few questions for me and Blake. We're confused. If that girl's after you, maybe I can't trust you with Ruby any longer." Yang said as she sat on the grass, looking at her younger sister in concern.

"W-What...?" Weiss asked in shock.

Hearing these words from Yang, Ruby was simply crestfallen. Her own sister mistrusted the girl who she trusted once to take care of her. Plus now that they have such a close relationship, Ruby  go back to life of solitude? She can't accept such a thing.

"Yang! Let her clear her name. Weiss can't leave knowing she has someone coming after her!" Ruby argued, tear threatening to flow from her eyes.

"More so! If she has someone coming after her, you are better off not involved in this! Ruby, you're sick!"

"I'M NOT A CHILD TO BE PAMPERED! I CAN PROTECT MYSELF BETTER WHEN WEISS IS WITH ME!" The cookie lover snapped at her sister which frankly shocked the blonde as she never snapped.

"Ruby, all I want is for you to be safe. It's Weiss they're after. If they learn that you are acquainted with her, they'll come after you, me and Blake too!" yang argued in protest, trying to keep her temper down. 

"Then stay at Beacon where they can't touch you." Weiss suggested calmly as she checked her dust cartridges in Myrtenaster. "They won't touch you in Beacon. If you want Ruby safe then take her there. You're not wrong, Yang. It's me they're after. Best not involve you land folk."

Ruby couldn't believe what she was hearing. Weiss was really willing to leave her because of an assassin who chases them continuously? Given the rate of the situation, Weiss might end up hurt. Badly hurt. They might not see each other any time son if Ruby chooses to have sanctuary in Beacon. The thought horrified the young Rose.

"Weiss, don't...please." She pleaded.

"Ruby, Your sister can keep you safe. I'm not in my best shape to protect you for what comes after this. I promise you I'll see you once more but for now, you have to be kept safe." Weiss talked in such a calm manner, almost cold. As if she wasn't affected by the fact that they might be separated. Forever.

"No! NO! Weiss, you're not leaving me and I won't too!!!" Ruby held the mermaid's hand which was so cold. She refused to let go of the girl as she knows it might mean goodbye. "You have two months to stay, a month and a week left!! I can't let you waste that precious time running away form a murderer we can take on!" Ruby reasoned. Even Yang became completely confused of what her sister spoke of. 

"Ruby, you swore to me that you won't mention this." Weiss cupped the pleading girl's cheek, hurt evident in her eyes.

"Still! Why waste your time fighting her?!"

"Ruby, I'm the princess of the Seven Seas and I'm the heir to the throne. I have a duty to my people to protect them from whoever wants to harm them. Even if it means going against my own step mother."  Weiss said these words as if she has been rehearsing them everyday but she knew that it was on her own will that she take on the responsibility as a princess after years in hiding.