Sisters and girlfriends

A/N: Darn that internet connection at home T^T;;

==========

Weiss wanted to run away from this because as she fiddled with her skirt from where she is, she was slightly panicking as to what she would do in the situation she was stuck in. Ruby was at her right scolding something at the blonde about her beloved cookies and Yang argues back leaving Blake silently reading and the white haired girl in a weird situation, sitting still and avoiding any movements that might get her in touble.

There was plate of food in front of her and she was very unfamiliar as to what it was but she knows that some of it were vegetables which she didn't really appreciate like any other kid. She then touched the same things that Ruby and rest of them were eating at their plates and found her food rather strange.

"Weiss, are you alright? Don't you like to eat?" She asked and Weiss could only nod seeing that the food in front of her was unfamiliar.

This made the rest of them worried. Weiss was already skinny as she was and was pale, her hair the color of freshly fallen snow in winter and she didn't look better than earlier. Ruby tried to think of an idea how to keep Weiss well nourished from this point on but she was still unfamiliar with how the girl lived her life before she washed up ashore at Vale.

"Alright, how about...a sandwich for the meantime?" Ruby asked the white haired girl who nodded. She has eaten a few varieties back down in the palace, what could possibly be wrong with the one up here on land?

Ruby smiled and was somehow hopeful. She took one huge bite from her food before going to the kitchen to make a sandwich for Weiss to consume so she won't at least starve.

Yang raised an eyebrow at the girl and studied her carefully but this didn't go unnoticed. Weiss looked away from Yang's stare but she knows that she was trying to choke her or at least that's how she felt.

"Say...Are you really from a province or a mansion?" Yang asked and pointed her fork accusingly at the shy girl who slightly panicked as she didn't know what to answer for that question.

"Yang, it's not nice to ask like that." Blake said and placed her hand on Yang's and asked her to lower it down. Blake's eyes went to give an apologetic look at Weiss for the doings of the blonde.

"Sorry, Yang's just your ordinary, over-protective sister over Ruby. I know you were from a province and that's what we need to know if you're not willing to tell us anything." Blake said and smiled at Weiss before taking another bite from her fish. Weiss liked Blake making her keep the things she wanted to keep and at least Blake was modest enough to stoop snooping around.

Ruby came back a few moments later and saw how the air was filled with tension. It didn't make her feel better but she knows that she needed to do something for all of this to stop or who knows what Weiss would do or her sister for that matter.

"Weiss, I didn't know what you like so I just made you some chicken sandwich so you'd be able to eat that next time." Ruby said and pertained to the chiken dish she prepared for the girl's diner that now has gone cold.

Weiss couldn't protest because after all, she was a freeloader in Ruby's home so. At least this was something she was quite familiar with.

"T-Thank you.." Weiss accepted the food Ruby made and took a careful bite and for one moment, Weiss was completely astonished. "T-This is delicious!" She said and gave a wide smile at the one who made her the snack. It was tastier that what she ate down underwater so she took another bite and another until it was gone but she managed to maintain her formality and grace as a princess (or at least a country girl) as she ate her food.