What now?

A/N: Pleash forgive me for long waits on updates TTwTT;;; Oh, RWBY Vol 3 ish out OvOb The latest was just tragic TnT The season's already endiiiinnngg!!! Yang has been disaaarrmmeedd!!! TTATT

Guys do bear with me, it's quite hard to deal with school. College bros, college. =w=b;;

Oh Oh, and try listening to the #Pentatonix playlist. Oh those beats will make your head bob while reading O vOb

Have you ever wondered what would happen to a mermaid who wants a shower..? XDDD

OH, btw...I'm not changing the ratings for the story even if it's starting to get a bit rated M. Maybe later. eweb

=============
Weiss

Ruby and I were talking for quite a while last night and all we talked about was the wonders and the sights here in Vale and a few things about ourselves but I didn't talk so much about myself. I didn't want to be too attached to someone because I won't be staying long here.

"Weeeiisss..." Ruby called which woke me up and I was surprised to see her next to me. Immediately, I was flustered because her face was a little too close at my face. I'm not used to something like this. She was even holding me by my waist, hugging me close.

I couldn't help but notice that she's so warm. W-wait! What am I thinking of?!

"R-Ruby!" I pushed her away which made me end up on the floor, my back hit the floor first which made me wince. Falling from the bed was not a habit of mine and I don't intend to. What is Ruby doing anyway?!

"I see that Ruby didn't plan to sleep in her room after all." I turned to the door and saw Yang in a nightgown a little too short and Blake in an over sized shirt, both their hairs messed up but on their lips were sly grins.

"W-What? Ruby was--" Stood up and noticed that I was changed to a white nightgown, similar to what I wore back in the palace. I was flustered when I thought who could have changed me.

"Hehehe, Don't worry, Weiss. Ruby likes cuddling. Don't mind her." Yang gave me a thumbs up with a wide grin. Blake gave me the same gesture with her face remaining stoic. What are these people?! They have odd customs!

"C-Cudling?" I knew what that is but I had no one do that to me. Not even my father, nor my stepmother. Ruby clung to me while sleeping like it was not a matter. I was flustered naturally!

From the bed, Ruby woke up and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She's quite adorable but that's not an issue. One night of talk and she gets quite clingy? Why..? Humans are weird.

"Good mooorrniinngg~" She greeted and grinned at me which made me flushed. This girl...

"I'm going for a--" I was standing up and was about to leave the room but Yang and Blake blocked the door. New company, new trouble. How troublesome.

"Breakfast downstairs and you are going with us for a walk in town." Yang decided for me. I looked back at Ruby and found her walking to me with a sly grin.

Oh no....Oh no no no...

"One whole day for a tour in Vale!" Ruby chirped and gave me a thumbs up.

First thing in the morning and these people make such a ruckus. But...I guess it won't hurt to look around but was it really necessary to block my way? I find these people quite odd.

I sighed in defeat and gave up trying to hide from them. I have no where to go anyway so I guess hanging around them won't hurt so much.

"Alright but assure me one thing:" I demanded and looked back and fourth from Yang, Blake and Ruby. "Don't leave me alone and don't mess around or you will get serious whooping from me!"