Chapter 11

I wrapped my arms around his hips and gently lifted him up. He looked down with a smile on his face as he grabbed the shirt, not taking his eyes off of mine. I lowered him again as he whispered a soft ‘thank you’ before he sat down on the bed again. “so Lou, how are ya feeling mate?” Zayn asked clapping Louis on the back. “I’m good how are you. You look horrible.” I chuckled at Louis’ blunt words. That boy didn’t care about being subtle, that was a good thing and a bad thing though. The good part is that if you want the truth Louis would tell you but sometimes the truth can hurt. That was the bad part but even then Louis would manage to make you feel better again. His smile could cure cancer, I swear. The way his eyes would squint together and lights would appear in them. Louis could turn any sad person into the happiest person on earth.

“Didn’t sleep well.” Zayn mumbled. “wha-“ Louis started but got cut off by a bouncing Niall. “He has a girlfriend and she needed him last night. Like prince charming on a white horse he went straight to her and never came home again. Don’t know what he did but by the way he looks I might have figured it out.” Niall laughed and ducked his head so Zayn’s hand wouldn’t connect with his face. “A girlfriend?” I smiled sitting down next to Lou on the bed, he immediately shuffled closer to me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and kissed his forehead. “damn you guys are adorable!” Liam suddenly squealed like a teenage girl who just saw her biggest idol walking by. “Louis mumbled something against my chest but I couldn’t understand him. instead of answering Liam I got my attention on Zayn who was moving awkwardly on his seat. “what’s her name?” I asked and his eyes lit up immediately. “Perrie. Perrie Edwards.” “wait…The cheerleader?” I asked and he nodded eagerly. “Congrats mate, have fun with her. She’s the sweetest in their group. The others are total bitches, I swear!” I rolled my eyes by the thought of them walking in the halls, pushing people away yelling ‘Queens are coming through.’ Perrie would just walk behind them, helping some girls up and apologizing. She didn’t belong in their group but she did belong in the squad. She was a good cheerleader. She was beautiful, had perfect legs, she was limber…

“I know, she’s perfect.” Zayn beamed and we all cooed at him. “Ouw Litwle Zayniiee is in wove.” Louis said in a baby voice, leaning closer to Zayn so he could pinch his cheeks. Zayn slapped his hand away and blushed furiously. “don’t be embarrassed Z. We all know who Perrie is and we accept your relationship.” Liam said and we all gave him a ‘wtf?’ look. “nevermind. Let’s go home now okay?” he said standing up from the chair and walked out the door.

*skip the drive*

-Louis-

We arrived home in less than half an hour. They told me my mum left with my sisters to give us some alone time, I don’t know why though. The weird thing was that I actually wasn’t that happy I was back. It meant I was back to my old life. The life that obviously broke me. sometimes when I woke up in the middle of the night and Harry was laying with me on the bed, I started to think. I started to think more often about my use in this world and even after day, I hadn’t found anything. They say, everybody’s here for a reason, right? I guess I’m just an exception. I don’t think I have any use in this fucked up world. As my thought kept swirling around in my head I got dragged inside by Harry. When I finally entered the house I noticed the long white cloth with huge letters painted on it. The letters formed the sentence “Welcome home Lewis!” I smiled slightly, they knew how I hated being called Lewis.

The room was fully decorated with balloons, paper airplanes hung everywhere, it was a beautiful sight to see. “thank you so much guys. You shouldn’t have done that.” I looked down at my shoes as Liam came closer and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “Welcome home Lou. Try to stay okay?” he whispered so only I could hear him. I just smiled and nodded. They had planes a small party which involved, eating cake, drinking lemonade and watching a movie. After about 4 hours they all left, even Harry. I was all alone again in the house. I made a note to clean up later but right now I needed some time alone. I climbed upstairs and entered my room. I locked the door behind me and threw myself on my bed so I could stare at the ceiling.

I heard the front door being closed but I ignored it. I would go downstairs later, at this moment the only thing I wanted was to be alone. Carefully I sat up and climbed out of bed, walking closer to my mirror. The word were still written on it with a black marker. FAT, UGLY, WHORE… I haven’t written the others on it yet so I grabbed the marker from my desk and started to write two others. USELESS, FAGGOT…A tear slit down my cheek but I made no move to whip it away. I threw the marker somewhere on the ground and just stared at my reflection. This wasn’t me, I didn’t want to be the person in the mirror. I just wished he could disappear and show my who I really am. I want to see that boy smile, I want to see him being beautiful, I want him to be skinny…

Before I knew what was happening I found myself in my bathroom, sitting against the wall while I hugged my knees against my chest. Tears were streaming down my face while the pile of blood was slowly drying. I did it again, I couldn’t stop. It had been ages since I last did it and I needed relief. I needed my friends. I was disappointed in myself, I was doing just fine at the hospital. I was happy. I was happy with harry, I thought I finally found my reason to stop but I guess it just wasn’t enough. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket but I ignored it. It buzzed for a few more times when minutes kept passing by.  I felt my eyes getting heavy so I decided to get up and clean myself and the bathroom. It took me a few minutes though but I managed to clean it all. I undressed myself until I was only wearing my boxers and climbed in bed. I rolled myself in my duvet and closed my eyes, hoping sleep would come really soon…