"Hello Kyungsoo-hyung!" Sehun cheerfully said to him. But Kyungsoo lunged at him. Thankfully, Luhan stopped him by blocking Kyungsoo's way while hugging Sehun.

"YAH! OH SEHUN,WHERE IS YIYR DICKHEAD BEST FRIEND!? HE SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE IN WHAT HE DID TO BAEKHYUN!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"What....Chan—" Sehun shockingly ask but Luhan covered his mouth before he finished his sentence. The four of us just looked st each other and then I slowly sighed.

We are here at Sehun's coffee shop. I didn't know that he has this shop inside the mall, so that's why he's here. But I'm why is he in the baby store?

"So Baekhyun hyung, is Chanyeol the father of your baby?" Sehun asked seriously and I slowly nodded.

"Yes Sehun, he's the father. By the way, can I ask some favor?" I said.

"Yes hyung, what is it?" Sehun said.

"Please don't tell this to anyone. Don't tell someone that the father of my baby is Chanyeol. I don't want his career to be ruined; especially that he has an upcoming movie. Most of all, don't tell this to Chanyeol, please?" I pleadingly said to him

"No problem hyung, But I hope someday you will tell him. You know that Chanyeol hates liars, right?" Sehun said.

I slowly looked at Kyungsoo and Luhan. They raised their thumbs up to me and nodded, showing their Agreement.

"By the way, Baekhyun-hyung, how are you?" Sehun asked, and then I smiled.

"I'm okay Sehun, gladly, I can manage. Also, these two are taking care of me, so it's okay." I replied smilingly. "How are you Sehun?" I added.

"I'm fine hyung. Handsome as always and also single." Sehun said.

"By the way, why are you in the Baby store Sehun?" I asked him.

"Ahh....Chanyeol asked me to buy things for his favorite baby." Sehun answered.

Baby!? Chanyeol has a baby!?

"B...baby? He has a baby?" I said while shuttering.

"I expected that you will react like this Baekhyun-hyung. Chanyeol hyung asked me to buy baby stuffs for his sister's child. You still remember Yoora-noona right? Yoora noona has a 3 months old baby, and Chanyeol spoiled him so much." Sehun explained. I slowly nodded my head.

"Omo! Send my regards to Noona. Tell her stay healthy for her and her baby, and Congratulations." I cheerfully said and then Sehun's phone rang.

"It's Chanyeol hyung. I should answer this. Excuse me." Sehun said and distance himself but I can still hear it.

"Hello hyung? Yes, I already bought the stuffs. Okay, I'll bring it to your condo. Bye." Sehun returned and rook all the things he bought.

"I should go now Baekhyun hyung. Chanyeol hyung is waiting for these. It's really nice to see you here hyung. And can I have your number? I want to see your baby when give birth. Also, don't worry about your request, I'll fulfill it." Sehun said while handing me his phone. I typed my phone number and save it.

"It's nice to see you too, Sehun." I said smiling at him .

When Sehun is out of sight. I signaled my friends to get here. "How is it Baek? Sehun is still handsome as always!" Luhan said dreamingly. I rolled my eyes at him and Kyungsoo smacked his head.

"He's Chanyeol's friend if you still remember." Kyungsoo shouted that make Luhan pout.

"So, Sehun and I talked." I said.

"Then?"

"I told him to don't tell anyone about this, especially Chanyeol."