NoochZahHutt- Back

Third Person Pov:

~~ 1 year ago ~~

Brandon was sitting at his computer, editing on of his videos. He was just about to wrap it up when he revived a call.

He answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Matty!" Brandon smiles.

"Have you seen my recent video?" He asks

"No I have been editing a bed wars episode."

"Well would you go watch my recently uploaded video please?" Matt whispers.

Brandon opens YouTube and goes to Matt's Profile.

"Matt... Your quitting?"

"Yes I am."

Brandon watched the video.

"Well, if that is what you want, I will support you with what every makes you happy."

"That's a problem...You see, well... I don't want to date you any more. I will not be on the computer as much and I don't want you spending money on me, to visit. I can't go down all the time because I will be in class..." Matt mutters

"So you are... breaking up with me..." Tears come to Brandon's eyes.

"Yes. I don't do good with long distance."

"But neither do I am we have done just fine for a year!"

"And still know one knows that we are dating!!!" Matt screams

"That is on both of us! We both wanted to keep it a secret!"

"Yea okay! I have been ready for the last month to tell them! But because I am Quitting and Breaking up with you. I guess there is no point!!!"

"There is no point..." Brandon was now sobbing.

"This last year was useless! GOODBYE!"

The line dies... Brandon throws his phone across the room and lays down on his bed, Crying him self to sleep.

Matt was furious! He didn't understand! He couldn't do long distance! This was extremely hard on him! Matt sat down on his bed and ran his figures though his hair and sat there grinding his teeth. Why did he even ask Brandon. Matt never did good at distance relation ships...

~~ Present ~~

Brandon's Pov:

In about 20 minutes all the pack, Kenny, Choco and some other people
(Everyone in How to Minecraft season 4) 
Will be in a group chat. Mitch had a crew to make season 4 of How To Minecraft. I was really looking forward to this season, a lot of new people. Mitch didn't even tell us who he was invited, but there was a pretty decent about of people.

I sat at my computer and waited for the Skype group chat invited. I received it and joined the call. There were all ready so many people. I heard so many new voices and so many familiar.

"Well, we just have to wait for one more." Mitch claims.

"Well we could start introductions till he gets here." Vikk suggests.

"Not a bad idea. Okay well ABC order, by YouTube names. So AciDicBliTzz You go."

"Okay, my real name is Justin."

This goes on for about 10 minutes, everyone tells us their names, then finally the last person shows up.

"Sorry I am late, I just finished the exams for collage today, just one more week and I am done!"

His voice sounded familiar...

"Finally! The NoochM finally shows up!" Mitch banters.

I freeze...

"Yea, sorry, My dog needs to be fed. I was really nice to meet all of you. Bye!"

I hang up and I shut down my computer, sit on my bed. This is not okay... I can't play with him...

Matt's Pov:

I join the group chat and Mitch introduces me. Then I hear him...

"Yea, sorry, My dog needs to be fed. It was really nice to meet all of you. Bye!" He hangs up and everyone goes silent.

"I thought of all people, Pete would be the happiest to see you Matt." Lachlan exclaimed "He told us how much he missed you."

I bite my lip. "He said he missed me." I mumble.

"Yes, when you where a topic, because you literally stop posting on social media, for 2 months. Pete would always worry about you. I don't think he realized it though..." Vikk added.

I sign and slam my head on the table.

"Are you okay there?" Doni asks.

"No..." I whisper "I am really stupid."

"What the heck is going on Matt?" Preston asks.

"Well...Umm..." I stutter.

"Spill it Matt!" Choco growls, playfully but commanding.

"Pete and I dated for the year before I quit YouTube...then I broke up with him when I left!" I blurted

Everyone was silent.

"Lachlan you own me 10 pounds/dollars." Vikk laughed.

"Wait what?" I question.

"You know, we actually beat on this. NoochZahHutt was real." Kenny giggles.

"I miss my princess, the reason why I wasn't posting for those months was actually from guilt, and collage."

"Princess?" Quiff asks.

"Nickname, don't judge!" I declare.

"I am not bro I promise." He promises.

"Well lets get You down to Cali. There you can apologize." Speedy suggests.

"That is a great idea!" Side agrees.

"Okay, well. when should I go down?"

"NOW! You broke his heart! Go fix it!" Jerome ordered.

"Okay, I will."

Everyone says bye and I find and flight to Cali, I book it and go pack.

Brandon's Pov:

Its been two days since the group chat and I have made sure that I have recorded all of my episodes when no one was online. Just to be protective and to avoid everyone...

I hear a knock on my door, I sign and leave my bedroom and make my way down stairs. I open the door and slam it shut.

"What do you want!?" I scream.

"Open the door please?" He asks.

I open the door and Matt looks at me.

"You haven't been eating much have you?"

"I eat about 2 times a day... Why do you care?"

Matt looks down at his feet.

"I am sorry.

"Really? Your sorry! Its been a year! I haven't Seen you. heard from you! I missed you! But of course you wouldn't miss me! You go collage and apparently my feeling aren't involved about how I felt with the distance!!" I growl.

"I know..." He mumbles, Tears hitting the cement.

I grab his hand and pull him into the house. Hugging him tightly. Tears flowing out of my eye as well.

"I am sorry. Will you forgive me?" He begs

"Yes, I forgive you. Please, remember my feelings to?" I ask.

"I promise. Will you be mine again?"

A smiles cracks on my lips.

"Yes."