MiniStar- Vampire

Simon's Pov:

Lights......Darkness, then nothing....No sound no lights. I open my eyes to darkness and I look around, I place my hand against my head and I see blood. I panic and get out of the car only to scream at the sight in front of me. My parents where both on the road with gashes in there head with blood all around them, my sister was tangled in a fence with a cut on her neck and my brother had a gash in his head. There was glass everywhere, I look at the car to see it crumbled up into pieces, then there was another car, but all of the people were inside of it, and the car was not as damaged as ours.

I walk over to my mother and I turn here around to see here face, he eyes where open but there was no life, I feel tears in my eyes as I turn over my father to see him with the same glazed over eyes. I look around again and I fall to my knees, my family was dead! I start to cry and I cover my face with my bloody hands. After a while I hear sirens, I stand up and take one more look at the sight before me before I run into the woods.

After a while of running I come to a stop and I catch my breath, I lean against a tree and I start to cry again. Why did that have to happen, why could it have just been me that died? I sit there for a moment before a hear a crunch sound, I stand up and look around.

"Don't worry Simon I will not hurt you, you all already hurt, I am just going to help you." I hear a voice state.

I look around again and I see no one.

"Who are you?" I ask in a shaky voice

"My name is Vikk and I am hear to help you." I hear him say again. "We don't want a cute boy like you dying out here by them self am I right?"

Did he just call me cute? I ask as I look around again. I see a blur pass me and I am soon pushed up against the tree by a short caramel colored boy. We was pretty cute until I noticed his eyes, they where red. He was a VAMPIRE! I struggle against him but it was no use his grip was iron. But how could such a petite boy hold me down.

"Please let me go." I ask in a quiet voice.

He doesn't say anything but soon I feel his breath against my neck.

"I don't want such a pretty boy dying, I am sorry about what happened also." He states as I feel him tilt my head to the side.

"I don't want to be one of you. Please just let me go." I beg him.

I hear him sigh and I feel my head being tilted even more.

"I am sorry Simon, but once I have you, I can't go back." I hear him saw before I feel him bit my neck. I let out a scream as I feel my blood leave my body. I struggle against his grip but soon I felt to weak to even move so I slouched against Vikk, I felt him let go of my neck and I also felt him lick it.

He then lets go of me and lays me on the ground, and holds out his arm.

"No Simon I want you to drink my blood, it will help you feel better, then I will take you some place to sleep." he tells me, I grab a hold of his arm and I bit into it, I feel is blood run down my throat and let me tell you it tastes amazing. I feel him pull his arm away and I let out a whine.

"Don't worry cutie you will get some more soon, but you need to sleep." I hear Vikk tell me. I feel him help me stand up and I lean against him.  I feel him pick me up bridal style and then everything was a blur. The next thing I knew I was in a soft bed and I was out like a light.

~Time Skip~

I wake up in a bed I sit up and look around and my eyes land on the petite boy, I think his name was Vikk, I walk over to him and from the looks of it he was asleep. I smile at him and I kneel next to him. He was very cute and he looked very calm asleep. I grab his hand and I kiss it, and he wakes up and looks at me and smiles.

"Did you have a nice sleep Simon?" he asks sitting up

I nod my head and he smiles, then I start to feel hungry and I hear my stomach growl.

"I think I am hungry." I state with a blush.

"I can tell, but you are not ready to hunt yet, and you are taking this transformation a lot better than I thought you would." He tells me standing up and grabbing my hand.

"It is a new life I guess." I tell him.

He shrugs his shoulder and pushes me in front of a mirror.

I look at my self, I looked like me just paler and my eyes were a bit bluer. I thought Vampires had red eyes.

"I thought all Vampires had red eyes?" I ask turning to look at Vikk

"Only pure blood vampires, and we are suppose to imprint on a vampire female on or 20th birthday, my problem is that I like guys and I accidentally imprinted on you....." he tells me blushing.

I smile and I put my hand under his chin and I lift it up to meet his gaze.

"Well I am one lucky guy to be picked by such a wonderful Vampire." I tell him kissing his head

I see him smile and I grab his waist and sit down on the floor with him in my lap and my stomach growls again. He gives me his arm and puts it close to my mouth.

"Drink, again you are not ready to hunt, You will be at full heath in two days, for now you can drink my blood." He tells me.

"It doesn't hurt you right?" I ask him grabbing his arm and putting it closer to my mouth.

"No." He states.

I nod my head and I bit into his arm, I start to drink his blood and I feel the blood run down my throat again, I smile. Then before I knew it I was full, I pull my mouth away from Vikk's arm and he licks the bit mark and they close.

"Welcome to the world of being a Vampire, Si."

"Happy to be here Star."