MiniZerk- Better Than Yourself

(This song has been inspired by Lukas Graham "Better Than Yourself")

Josh's Pov:

I pick up the letters at the front door and I turn around and see Vikk hugging him self and he is looking like he is wanting to say something.

"Vikky? Are you okay?" I ask softly.

"I am fine, umm.... have you heard from Simon?" He states quietly.

I feel tears running down my face and Vikk looks up and me.

"No, no Josh don't cry, come here...." Vikk states and embraces me into a hug.

I drop the mail on the floor and I return the hug. Simon left me, me and him were dating...and he told me bye and walked out the door. I don't know what I did. But Vikk found Simon's address and I have been sending him letter every week, but he hasn't answered any of them. I have almost drove to his house to, but then I always thought he wouldn't want to see me. He tore my heart in two, and I know that he is a good man but I don't know what I did.

I had my hopes really high for us, I was planning on asking him to marry me, I guess I didn't buy the ring because he left. I tried to act like it didn't hurt but Vikk saw right though me.

"Josh come one, lets get some milk and cookies. I know you like those." Vikk states smiling a bit. I just nod my head and Vikk leads me to the couch, and sits me down. Then walks into the kitchen.

I know it is childish but when I got like this, cookies and milk always made me feel better. Vikk brought back the cookies and milk and gave them to me before going back to pick up the mail I dropped.

Vikk walked back and sat close to me flipping though them mail, when he stopped and gasped. I look at him and he is smiling.

"He finally answered, here you go Josh." Vikk states handing me a letter, I quickly set down the milk and cookies and open the letter. It was from Simon.

Dear Josh,

I left...I saw you break down as I walked out the door. But I think this is hurting me a lot more than it is you. I though you where the one, I still think that. But right now my life is in the underworld and for some reason I though leaving you would be the best action. To get my family back and my old friends... that didn't work and now I am hurting more with out you here next to me...You gave me wings to fly but I didn't. I should have, I have you and the sidemen, you guys are my family and all the other YouTubers that accept us.
I am so sorry Josh....Babe. I still love you and my love for you will never fade.

I would love for you to come and see me... I am hurting to much to, and I don't know if you guys want me back home after how much pain I caused all of you...

I will be at the park, by our home at Midnight, I would love to see you all....

~Love you Simon

I have the letter to Vikk and he reads it.

"I think he was crying writing this..." I state

Vikk nods his head in agreement.

"You can see the tear marks." Vikk looks at me. "Are you going to see him? Are we going to see him?" Vikk asks quietly.

I feel tears coming out of my eyes. "Please call the other sidemen and tell them to get down here, we are going to see my baby." I state smiling with happy tears running down my face.

~~Time Skip~~

We all arrive at the park it was 11:58. Two minutes till midnight. We all started walking around the park trying to find Simon. But we didn't find him. It was now 12:02.

" did we go to the wrong park?" JJ asks sadly.

"We could have..." I start but get cut off with a familiar voice.

"I though you wouldn't show..." I hear his sweet voice behind me.

I turn around smiling and run over to my baby hugging him.

"I love you. I always love you." I state and Simon sobs onto my shoulder.

"I am sorry. I am sorry." Simon states

I start rubbing his back and I kiss his head.

"I forgive you Baby. Now calm down for me please." I state softly and sweetly.

Simon looks at me and his blue eyes where bluer because of the red eyes from crying.

"I think the others want to see you." I state.

I let go of him and The others run over to us embracing Simon in a hug.

"You litter put us all though Hades Pal." Ethan states hugging Simon.

Everyone hugs Simon but I see Vikk standing by the car. When did he move?

I grad Simon's hand and intertwine our fingers. Simon smiles and we walk over to the car.

"Vikk, what are you doing over here?" I ask.

"I am 3 times smaller than all of you, I would have gotten trampled..." he states embarrassed. "But I am so glad to see you. The house felt empty...." Vikk states.

Simon lets go of my hand and hugs Vikk, Vikk hugs him back.

"Welcome back home baby." I state before kissing his head.

Simon smiles. "I am glad to be back were my home is." Simon smiles. "I
Never should have left."