Poofless- In Your Arms

(Based off the song "In Your Arms" By: Kina Grannis)

Rob's Pov:

Preston was sat in the far left chair and I was sat in the far right chair... the rest of the pack members sat between us. It sucked but I couldn't tell Preston what I was...what I wanted.

The panal carried on and when it finished I was getting ready to leave the event I felt some one grab my arm. I turned around to come face to face with Preston.

"Hi Robby." He states.

"Hey." I states.

"Are you leaving?" He asks looking over my shoulder to see all my things gathered up.

"Yes..." I states rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why there is still two more days." Preston states looking at me.

"I can't do it anymore." I whisper looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Can't do what Robby?" He asks.

"Can I show you?" I state.

He looks up at me with those warm eyes and smiles at me before nodding. I take a deep breath and quickly kiss him. Then I grab my bag.

"I can't keep loving you when I know you can't love me back." I whisper before walking out of the event.

Leaving the day it started...I wasn't there for a full day! I didn't check into my apartment. Well fast leave then.

I walk for a few more minutes then I hear something.

"Robert get back here now!" I hear Preston yell.

I freeze and turn around to see Preston running up to me. He stops when he gets in front of me and catches his breath.

"I broke up with Paige, for you! Rob I love you to, and Paige saw it. She told me to go get you. So she kinda broke up with me... beside the point...I want you to hold me. I want to sit in your arms. I want to hold your hand."

He states grabbing my hand and intertwining are fingers together. I blush and Preston smiles brightly.

"Please don't leave me." He whispers.

I smile and pull him into a hug and kiss the top of his head.

"I am not going to be leaving. I am never going to leave you. I am going to keep you in my arms forever." I state.

"Good because all I want is to be in your arms." He states as we walk back into the Even hand and hand.