Nightmare- Sidemen

(So as most of you guessed. Yes this is based off of "Rise of the Guardians" but I am adding people.

Father Christmas- Josh
Mother Nature- Simon
Sand Man- Ethan
Tooth Fairy- Tobi
Easter Bunny- Harry
Jack Frost- Vikk
Pitch Black- JJ

Well those are the roles that they will be, so I hope you enjoy. I did this based on there personality.)

Vikk's Pov:

I loved being a Guardian, I got to help out my friends protect that child of the world. I got to help them protect the future! I always wanted to be able to help the world when I was younger, well now I can. But no one knows about it. I don't have a lot of children believe in me like Josh, Simon, Ethan, Tobi,or Harry. People think that I am a myth. I am fine with this I don't need people to believe in me to help. But when the others start feeling the lose of believe in the children...that could not be very good. You see our enemy JJ, has control over nightmares, so oposite of Ethan's purpose. We luckily have put him in his spot countless times, but some thing are not expected.

~~Two weeks into Future~~

Vikk's Pov:

We just go a sighting of JJ and it has only been a month since he last caused a problem. Josh and Simon we worried, Ethan and Toni was still trying to do there jobs without worrying. Then there is me someone that doesn't have to do anything till the first snow. I was board and Simon and Josh were getting really annoyed with me. I would go bother Harry, because he is like me, nothing to do till a certain season, but he is one thought cookie and to be honest, I don't think he likes me that much.

Even though I know I shouldn't, I walk into Josh's work shop to see Him and Simon in a panic.

"Guys what in the world is going on!" I state, they look at me, and sigh.

"Vikk, just go we got this." Simon states.

"No, I am a Guardian to! I want to help." I state, crossing my arms.

"Vikky, I know you want to help, but let me just say this, you are still not as strong as us, yes you took JJ down well most of the time we had to face him. But this is different, he is still not strong yet he is back. And we are trying to figure out where he is, it is not working because of that reason." Josh states simply and clearly.

"But I wanna..." I start but get cut off.

"Vikk please just get out, we will call you if we need help, I promise." Josh states.

I frown and grad my staff and walk out of the room. I sigh and I walk out into the North Pole and summon the wind and we fly night into the night sky.

Some times I feel like I shouldn't be there, all the others have very important role, yet here I am, the one that love to mess around and make messes. I mean I can be serious when I want to but that is only when necessary.

I sign and I lay down on the blanket of wind holding me up so I don't fall. I look at the night sky and I watch that stars. I smile, but that doesn't last long till I see a face, then blackness.

I scream, I hear laugher.

"I finally got you Vikkram!" I hear JJ state before I fall into the darkness.

Josh's Pov:

Okay, I know that we were not being very kind to Vikk, but this problem is very serious. JJ is actually really close to the base, but we can't find him. And if Vikk was to find out how close he is. He would go out and try to get JJ himself.