Poofless- Magic

Some say that Magic dose not exist, that it is fake and mythical. Then the people that believe in magic are teased and made fun of, "You believe in Magic?!"... "Really? That is lame." ... "You are an idiot. No believes in magic, it is fake!" That is how the whole world is, but some people that don't believe in magic don't make fun of the people that do because they know it is right. Rob, is one of the people that believe in magic and is lucky enough to have friends and family that don't make fun of him. 

Rob's Pov:

I believe in magic, and only my friends and family know. Not my fans, not my grandma and grandpa, not my cousins or uncles and aunts. Only the people I trust. And I am super lucky that my family and friends love me still for believing, okay well I am not the only one in my friend group that believes in magic. Vikk dose also. So I do have someone to talk to it about. It makes me happy. Well you see that magic is all around us, if flows though us and as I have read that a very few people have the ability to actually control the magic.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I am Robert, but you can call me Rob. And my friend group is called the pack, Vikk, Lachlan, Mitch, Jerome and I. We all have a YouTube channels and we play Minecraft for a living. I have a lot of fun doing it and so do the others.

The Pack was having a meet up in Texas one day when we got lost and we found a brown tabby cat wandering the streets. I slowly walk up to him and he turns his head to look at me. I get closer and I kneel don't next to him and he walks closer to me and puts my hand of his head. I start to pet him and the cat purrs. I smile and look at his neck to see no collar. I carefully pick him up and we find are way back to the hotel and, I take the cat with me.

When we get to our hotel room we all gather in the living room and start to play with the cat after a while he stop and start to ponder what the name is going to be.

(L: Lachlan, R: Rob, V: Vikk, M: Mitch, J: Jerome)

R: We should have a name for him.
V: Your the one that found him you should name him Rob.
L: I agree with my Star.

Vikk blushes and punches Lachlan in the arm, Lachlan just smile and pulls Vikk into his lap. Yes Lachlan and Vikk where dating and in fact so are Mitch and Jerome.

M: So what are you going to name him.
R: Fluffy.
J: That is my name and not a very original name for a cat. I know you can think of something better.
R: Well I don't know what to name him

"You know I already have a name." We hear a voice say, and I look up to see a brown hair, and brown eyed boy standing there. We all sit there and stare at him for a while.

R: What? How?
M: You where a cat.

"No I am a human, I am just magic. but I can tell that only two of you actually believe in magic. Oh and my name is Preston."

(P: Preston)

L: I might have a change of heart.
P: Well, which two of you where believers of magic.
R: Myself.
V: I believe.
P: Sweet. Know you all know that it is real.
J: You where just a cat!
P: Yes I was and can I know your names?
M: Mitch.
J: Jerome.
V: Vikk.
L: Lachlan.
R; Rob.
P: Well it is nice to meet you all and thanks for picking me off the streets most people would kick me.
R: Wait really?

Preston nods and lifts up his shirt and we all gasp to see his chest, stomach and back pull of bruises. I stand up and run to the kitchen to grab some ice and I put it on his chest.

V: Why didn't you just turn back into a human.
P: I am still learning how to control it. I was practicing in my room and my parents walk in and found out and kicked me out. My emotions where on a frits and I changed into a cat and couldn't turn back until you guys found me.
L: How long where you a cat?
P: It has been 6th months.
J: Wow.

I shake my head back and forth and I put a little pressure on Preston's chest and he yelps and pushes my hand away.

R: Sorry, but I think you need to go to the Doctor's some of your ribs are broken.
P; Well....
R: Look I will take you, we need to get this fix. you don't want your ribs piercing your heart do you?
P: No...
R: Then I an taking you to the doctors and you are not fighting me.
L: Wow, Rob you got protective all of a sudden.
R; I don't want to see him die. It is like seeing one of you die.
V: I want to come.
R: Then lets go.

I grab Preston's hand and Vikk grabs the keys, we say bye to the boys before we walk out of the hotel room and start driving to a doctors office. We find on and he sets his ribs and wraps up his chest. Telling Preston to take it easy and to up ice on it every night and when he wakes up. Then come back in a month to see hoe they are. I pay for the doctors bill and Preston sits there in shock.

P: Why did you just pay.
R: I am helping you.
P; Put why do you care. You just met me.
R; I care because even thought we just meet you are my friend.
V: Same Preston. I wouldn't want to see you drop dead.
P: Well thank you Rob.

Preston painfully stands up and kisses my cheek leaving me blushing. I look at Vikk and he is smirking. We all gather back in the car and drive to the hotel room, I open the door and both Preston and Vikk walk in then I close the door behind me.

L: Everything okay?
R: Yep.
P: Just need to ice it every morning and night then go back in a month.
M: I think it would be amazing if we stayed in Texas for another month.
J: I would love that.
V: What about content for the viewers?
P: Wait are you guys YouTubers.
R: Yes, we are a group called the pack.
P; That is cool I have a YouTube, and I am TBNRfrags.
V: That is sick mate.
J: And we can do vlogs.
V: That is true.
R: How about in one of those vlogs we invite Preston to the Pack.
L: I agree.
M: Me to.
J: Same fam.
V: I would love to have Preston in the Pack.
P: Really?
M: Yes.

Preston smiles ear to ear. Then a thought comes to my head.

R: Do you have a place to stay Preston?
P: No.
J: Stay here with us.
V: You are now one of us.
P: But where would I sleep.
R: I am not allowing you to sleep on the sofa, so you can have my bed.
P; Where are the others sleeping, there are only three rooms.
L: Vikk and I are dating, so we are sleeping in the same room.
J: Mitch and I are dating and we are sleeping in the same room.
P: Oh, well you guys are both really cute together. And Rob I don't want to steel your bed.
R: You are not steeling. I am giving it to you.
P: But...
R: No....

I get cut off by a laughing Vikk and both my and Preston look at him.

V: Sleep in the same bed they are big enough.
M: I agree.

I look back at Preston.

R: Are you okay with this?
P: Yes.
L: Good, now it is 1:30 in the morning I am going to bed.
J; Same.
V: Well goodnight, see you all tomorrow.
M: Goodnight.

They all leave to there room and I take Preston to my room and we both climb into the bed. I look at Preston and he lets out a sign.

P: Rob I have to tell you something.
R: Okay.
P: So when I kissed you cheek, I may...
R: I actually really liked the kiss, just like I like you.
P: No Rob you don't like me, it is the spell.
R: No because even before you put a spell on me I liked you.
P; Wait really?
R: Yes.
P: I like you to Rob.

I smile and I move closer to him and I wrap my arms carefully around his chest. He snuggles up to me and I smile. I kiss his head and I see a bright smile on his face, before his face relaxes and he falls asleep. I smile and I pull him just a little bit closer to me.

I have some one to love, and he loves me. I not because of his magic but because he is not afraid to be himself.