Kenoco- Devil (Part 1)

(This is some what based of the song "This is Gospel" By Panic! At the Disco)

Kenny's Pov:

I have a boyfriend and his name is Choco and he is the love of my life, but he got in a car accident and is now in the hospital. I have not left his side since that crash. My Best Friend Brandon or as we call him Pete, will try to get me to leave the room but it doesn't work. So he brings me food and keeps me company. He will comfort me and I will usually end up falling asleep on him. I do not love Pete in as a boyfriend I love him as a brother and he knows that and thinks the same way. Pete has a boyfriend of his own and his name is Mathew.

When I do fall asleep Pete will not move or even sleep, while I am asleep or while he is at the hospital. Because of this Pete is more sleep deprived than I am. The amount he gets off sleep is about an hour a day, and the bags under his eyes makes it look like he has a black eye. I get about 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day. Brandon goes home for an hour and that is when he gets sleep but then he comes back with food.

"Pete why do you do this?"

He looks at me and smiles

"Because I love you , I know you would do the same for me."

"But you are even worse than me."

"Yes, but your health is more important to me right now and I have Matt when I get home."

"But...." I try to argue

"No, buts. I am doing this because you need this and I am happy to help." He states with a smile

"Thank you Pete."

"You are welcome. Now I have a question."

"Go a head."

"They guys are going to come visit are you okay with this?" He asks

I sit up and smile. "Are you kidding me? I would love to see them!"

"alright they will be here tomorrow, and I am staying here, Matt will pick them up from the air port. Now go to sleep."

"Okay." I state closing me eyes.

Choco's Pov:

I was standing looking at myself laying down on the hospital bed. I look over to see Kenny asleep in Petey's lap and Petey is rubbing Kenny's back. Petey is totally wake.

"I am so sorry Kenny I will try and stay I promise." I state

Petey suddenly lifts up his head and looks at me then smile.

"Good to see you Choco."

"Wait how can you see me! I am not real?"

"Easiest way to describe it is you are a ghost."

"Wait so how can you see me?"

"I was borne special Choco, I am able to communicate with the dead." He states

"Wait I am DEAD!??!" I state in a state of panic

"No, you are just between the living and the dead, everyone that falls into a coma goes though this." He explains

"Oh, Okay. And Petey you look like crap."

He chuckles, "Thanks, I have been getting g about an hour of sleep every day for the past two month."

"Two month I have been here for two months!"

"Yes..."

"Is Kenny doing okay?"