Merome- Beast (Part 2)

Jerome's Pov:

I like the Prince, I know that is bad, but I can't help it. Mitch is small and brave, more of a girly boy than I have ever seen before, but that makes him, him. I have actually been out of the house, fixing the war issue between Mitch's Kingdom and the Vritinada Kingdom. And I am finally able to go back home. I have about a week more of magical things to do before this war is behind.

I open the door and I walk into the house.

"Mitch? Where are you?" I call out. I soon hear running feet and I see Mitch run into the living room wearing a knee length red and black dress.

I smile

I smile.

"I am right here. why where you gone for a week?" Mitch asks coming closer to me.

"I am trying to fix the war remember?" I state looking down at him.

"I know, but I didn't think you would be gone a week, I was lonely." He states, blushing.

"Awww, did Mitch miss me?" I ask

"Yes..." He states blushing harder.

I smile.

"Well I have a week left, and the war will be over and the peace will last for a while. Oh and I heard that your sisters crowning is in a today." I state

I see Mitch smile.

"Is there anyway we can go?" He asks hopefully

I nod and he smiles brightly.

"I just need to go and do something are you going to wear that because I think you look beautiful." I state.

He nods and starts to play with the hem of the dress as a blush appears across is face.

"Okay wait by the door and I will be out in a minute." I state and walk away.

Mitch's Pov:

Jerome walks away and I walk over to the door and cover my face with my face with my hands.

I like the beast, I can't believe it. He is so kind and gentle. And he lets me be me. He is the only one well besides my sister. And I am going to see her today! I can't wait!

"Mitch?" I hear Jerome state. I turn around and h see a human. And let me tell you he was cute! He was in dress pants and a dress shirt.

"Umm.... Who are you?" I ask quietly.

"I am Jerome Mitch. This is just my human form, now would you like to go?" Jerome asks, giving me his hand.

I blush and I take his hand, we walk out of the house.

~~Time Skip to the Castle~~

We arrive at the castle and we walk in and one of the guards stop us.

"May I help you?" He asks

"I am prince Mitchell Hughes I am here for my sister crowning" I state.

"Prove it. Mitchell's birth mark is on his shoulder and it is a crown." He states.

I move the my sleeve down a little bit and I show them the mark.

"Okay, I guess you know where your sisters room is."

I smile and I pull on Jerome's hand and we starts to follow me.

"You have to show them a birth mark?" Jerome asked me

I nodded and we were soon at my sisters door. I knocked and she opened it. And her eyes lit up.

"MITCH!"

She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back!

"How are you here?!" She asked

"Jerome told me about your crowning and I asked if I could come her said yes." I state

She lets go of me

"Who is Jerome?" She questions

"I am Jerome, or if you want to call me the Beast that is trying to save your kingdom." Jerome states

"Well thank you for letting my brother come this mean a lot, now where did you get the dress you look beautiful Mitch!" She states

"Jerome knew about my gayness and how I liked to wear dresses." I state

"Well that is very kind of him." She states.

I nod and I look back at Jerome before taking his hand and intertwining it with mine and I saw him smile. I looked back at my sister and she was smiling as well.

"Well the ceremony starts in 10 minutes so I will see you guys down there. And Mitch don't let anyone judge you because you are you and that makes you amazing." My sister states before walking back into her room and shutting the door.

I smile and I feel Jerome wrap his arms around my waist.

"Are you okay with me Doing this?" He asks

I nod and I feel him kiss my head.

"I may like you Mitch.L I hear him say.

I smile and turn around kissing his cheek.

" I like you too."