Christmas Special

(So....I want to point out that this is the 50th part in this book! Thank yo for reading!)

Merry Christmas everyone! Well technically tomorrow...besides the point I thought I would give you guys a nice and fluffy Christmas special. Hope you enjoy the Christmas spirit!

Third Person Pov:

The tree was shinning bright, the smell of pine was smelled thought the house. This house was full of laugher and love, for you see this is the first Christmas that the couples Children get to celebrate Christmas with them. And they were all so exited. The littlest Child was 2, he was a warm caramel color with beautiful brown eyes. His name was Vikk and he was really small for his age but JJ and Simon loved him no matter his size. Harry and Josh have a 4 and 7 year old boy. Tobi and Ethan. They are so sweet and loveable. Tobi is a bit shy and more on the quiet side. Ethan is very outgoing but very caring. Lachlan and Landon had two kid of their own to, Preston and Matt. Preston was a bit on the mischief side but he was still really sweet and caring. Matt...he was a joker and a prankster, but knew when he went to far and tells the person sorry. Preston is 10 Matt is 5. Brandon well they call him Pete is Kenny and Chocos 4 year old son. He loves the color green and loves to have his green beanie on his head. He is quiet most of the time unless he feels very comfortable. Then Mitch and Jerome, classic Merome have a little 11 year old named Rob. He is really responsible for his age and literally protects Preston with his life. He is kind hearted and lovable.

They all gathered at JJ and Simon's house because they have the biggest house. The kids where all playing while most of the adult where cooking. Well Landon was watching the kids. Pete was taking care of Vikk playing with him and making sure the others were not being mean to him. Landon thought it was the most abordable thing he ever seen. The others were playing and laughing. Rob was the dad in the game of house they were playing. They were going to try and make Vikk and Pete the babies in their game. They are the smallest. Tobi is Pete's same age and he is a whole foot taller than him. Yet Pete was being very protective till Landon had to step in and tell him to let them they with him. Pete was a little sad till Vikk grabbed Pete's cheek with his little hands and nuzzled against it. Pete smile widely and the other kids lets out a aw. Pete picked Vikk up and they all started to play. Preston was Robs "wife" in the game so then the rest where children. They went to the store and the mall. Shopping Rob even took ten over to Landon and said that he was santa in the game. They all sat on his lap Landon willingly helping them and asking them what they wanted. Lachlan walked in and saw what they were doing. He started to giggle and called in the others to watch the seen.

"You know baby it would be a lot more believable if you had a white beard." Lachlan states moving closer to him.

"They are playing house. Rob just brought them over to me and said I was Santa. I went along with it." Landon states blushing a bit.

"Well it was really cute. Dinner is ready." Harry states. Smiles.

All of the kids walk over to the table. Well Pete helping Vikk walk. He has been crawling for a long while. And has started to stand but not walk so when JJ and Simon see them freak.

"Pete! How did you manage that." JJ asks.

"I ummm....." Pete looks at the ground feeling uncomfortable.

"Petey he twel me I can do it. So I did it." Vikk states smiling tightening his grip on Pete's fingers.

"Aww! Pete you taught him how to walk!" Simon states smiling ear to hear.
"Vikky baby let go of Pete's hand and come here."

Vikk lets go of Pete's hand and starts to walk over to Simon. Pete a few paces behind to catch him if he falls. After a little bit he makes it over to Simon and he picks him up kissing his head.

"Good job Vikky! You did it! And I got it in camera!" JJ states waving his phone around.

"Petey, Petey!" Vikk states reaching out his hands to him.

"Is it alright?" Pete asks looking at the ground.

Simon puts him back on the ground and Vikk walks over to Pete. He smiles as the little 4 year old picks him up.

"I luv you Petey." He states nuzzling his face on Pete's cheek.

"I love you to Vikky." Pete states walk over to the table.

"You know I think they are going to me more than friends when they are older." Choco states to Mitch.

"I agree, same with Rob and Preston." Jerome stars overhearing the conversation.

"Then we will be a family." Lachlan states laughing.

After dinner the couples and the kids gathered around the tree.

"Santa is coming tonight boy. You exited. Wait have you been good?" Josh asks.

"Papa? Have I been good?" Tobi asks climbing onto Harry's lap.

"Oh yes Baby both you an Ethan have been good this year." Harry states kissing Tobi's head.

Tobi smiles and hugs Harry.

"Da da. Da da? I good, and Petey good?" Vikk asks leaning against a sleeping Pete.

"I know that you have been a good baby. Ask Choco or Kenny is Pete has been good."

"Otay, Choco has Petey been good?"

"I think so. He has done a very good job playing with you." Choco states.

"Preston, you sleep with me...." Asks a tired Matt reaching for him.

"Yes, come on. Where are we sleeping." Preston asks with a half asleep Matt in his arms.

"Follow me." JJ states standing up.

"Well Pete and Vikk are asleep on the chair." Kenny points out.

Everyone looks at the cuddling Pete and Vikk and smile.

"Looks like it is time for bed boys." Josh states.

All of the boys clamper up stairs exited for what tomorrow brings.