NoochZahHutt- Nobody

Matt, is the new kid in the school but has very quickly made friends with some of the smarter kids in the school. He has only been there a month, and he has noticed on kid that always were black jeans and a white hoodie, he has the hood up and it covers is face and eyes. He has gloves over his hands. You can't see any part of his skin, it is all covered in cloths. No one talks to him and he doesn't talk to anyone besides answering a question in class. He is actually the smartest kid in the whole district. They only thing that people know about him is in name, Brandon.

Matt's Pov:

I was sitting with my group of friends during lunch, and I have been keeping an eye on the kid who name is Brandon.

"What do you think he will do if I go talk to him?" I ask Vikk

He looks at me then looks over at Brandon.

"I don't know bro, know ones ever talked to him." Vikk states

I stand up and I walk over to him, I see him move his head but I don't see his eyes.

"Hi, my name...." I start but he cuts me off.

"Mathew Nooch, but you like people calling you Matt. Now what do you want?" Brandon states and he looks at me, even though I could hardly tell with the hoodie over his face.

"I what to know who you are?" I ask.

"I am nobody now leave!" Brandon states pointing his finger to the table of my friends.

I nod my head and I move back to the table and they all look at me. I shake my head and they don't talk about it. I think I might stop by the office and see where he lives to see if I can get to talk to him.

~~Time Skip after School~~

School ends and I run into the office and the people there smile at me.

"I want to know about Brandon." I state

They all stare at me but then they call me over and hand me a folder.

Brandon Hutt.

I open the folder and there was only his name and an address I take down the address and I put it on my phone Gps and I start to make my way to where he lives.

When I get there I was shocked, he lived in an orphanage. I shake my head and I walk into the place. The person at the desk smiles at me.

"um... hi, I was wondering if I could see Brandon Hutt?" I ask

Her eyes widen in shock, and she nods her head.

"He is up the stairs and first door on the right." She states

I nod my head and I walk up the stairs and I go over to the door and I knock on it.

"Who is there?" I hear Brandon ask.

"Mat..." I state

I hear footsteps and the door opens wide.

"What are you doing here!?" He yells, at me, and pulls me into his room

"I wanted to now who you are." I state

"I told you I am nobody, I am a nobody!" Brandon states

"Well, you seem pretty interesting to me, I want to get to know you." I state

"Why? I am a different, freak! Why don't you leave?" Brandon states

"No, I want to know why no one knows anything about you, why you cover up your body and rarely talk. Why you don't talk." I states and walk closer to him.

"You will not want to know anything after I show you my face." Brandon whispers.

"Try me." I state smiling

He sighs and pulls his hoodie down, and I gasp. His face was pure white and his eyes where red. He had no hair on his head, and no eye brows.

"There you still want to talk?" He asks

I nod my head and he looks shocked.

"Why?"  He asks

"You are no a freak you are unique. And just because you look like that doesn't mean I will run away. I say you look fine. Now tell me about yourself." I state. He smiles a little bit and grabs my hand and we sit on the bed.

"I have survived four different types of cancer. The first one I survived, I lost all of my hair, second the pigment in my skin, third, cause the red eyes, and final on dropped my body temperature so I am closer than most people." Brandon states

"Wow, you are a miracle child. Now why are you in an orphanage?" I ask

"This is my home. My parents dropped me off here as a baby, I don't know who they are. I have only know here." He states frowning.

I wrap my arms around me and he sits in shock for a moment before hugging back, I smile.

"No, how are you so bloody smart?" I ask pulling away.

"While I was in the hospital, I read a dictionary,  a lot of text books, I wrote and read stories. It was like a place to study in peace. Most of the time." Brandon states smiling shyly

Soon we started talking about random things like friends would talk about and I ended up invited him to sit at lunch with me and my friends and he said yes. On my way home the smile never dropped from my face.

~~Time Skip to Lunch~~

It was lunch time and I meet Brandon at the restroom and I grabbed his hand and pulled him along to mine table and all my friend looked at me when I walked up with him.

"What are you doing with him Matt?" Choco asks

"I know him, I know about him. And he is amazing." I state

"Will you let us see your face?" Lachlan asks

He looks at me and I smile, he pulls his hood up a little bit so they could see his face and there mouth all open wide.

"Well that is unique." Rob states

"How?" Kenny asks

"I have survived four different types of cancer..." Brandon states looking at them.

"You are a miracle child?" Jerome states

"Yes and he is beautiful." I add and I see a red tint cover his cheeks. I smile and we sit down together.

"Thank you." Brandon whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek

I blush and smile brightly and take a hold of his hand again.

I like this boy, I like him very much.