NoochZahHutt- Science (Part 1)

Brandon's Pov:

Darkness that is where we live. Constant clouds over our heads, that what makes the Darkness. But the Darkness inside of peoples hearts is worse. We live in a world where you own people that can be controlled easily. I am one of those people and there are many others like me. You see we where born different, not by race, color or gender. By genes, I was born with two different colored eyes, one is a light blue and the other is a lime green. Other people have white eyes, red eyes, black eyes, white hair, an extra toe or finger. And because of this they saw we can be control easier, that we where born to follow, to obey a Master.

My Masters name is Dr. Snadien Stein, he is a mad scientist like the rest of them, doing evil to save the world. I believe that this will work, I was born thinking this way. I am also a little scientist my self, I repeat little. I created a robot name Rob (I know creative), I also have a little genetic mutated cat and his name is Vikk, he is really kind and loving but he hate the world that we live in. My Master dose not know that I made them and if he dose find out I will be punished, or put to death. My kind are not suppose to think, we are suppose to be dumb and obey. I obey, but I am actually really smart.

So this year, is the creation fight, every mad scientist makes a monster to fight in the arena, and who every wins get a load of cash, but this year they get crowned king. My Master has been running around crazy trying to think of an idea, and he thinks he has one.

"Brandon go get the 45000 watt batteries, this think is going to need a lot of power." He tells me

"But Master, don't you think that will be to much power?" I ask

He walks over to me and slaps me and grabs my neck.

"You do what I say, and don't ever question my genius ever again!" He yells as he throws me to the door.

I nod my head and go run and get the batteries. I run back and give it to him and he smiles. He puts it in his place and points to the switch.

"Pull the switch!" He states.

I nod my head and run over to it and pull the switch, and his machine starts up, and runs smoothly.

"Haha, I told you, you piece of crap, now time to test it." he yells as he walks up to the machine.

Suddenly sparks start to fly everywhere and I hear a POP.

"Master it is not stable....."

!BOOM!

I cover my face and fall to the ground, why I look up again, Masters machine was every where and his metal arm was sitting in front of me, Rob and Vikk come out of hiding Laughing.

(V: Vikk, R: Rob, B: Brandon)

V: Servers him right for not listening to you.
B: What am I going to do!
R: Brandon calm down, why are you worried?
B: Because....

There was then a knock at the door and my eyes opened wide.

"Open up for the king!"

B: That is why! Master is the kings favorite! If he find out he is dead they will blame it on me and they will kill me!

I states with some tears in my eyes. Vikk and Rob come closer to me and Rob places his metal hand on my shoulder.

R: You don't know that.
B; Yes I do, it happened to Mitch remember! Dr. Jacob Jaminson died from one of his experiments back firing and they Killed Mitch because of it. They did it in the arena to!
V: Yea. I remember that.....

"We are coming in!"

B: Hurry hide!

I throw my masters metal arm to the side and I stand on my knees. Every slave has to do this when they are in the present of the king.

The door opens and two guards and the king comes in.

(K: King)

K: Where is Snadien my favorite scientist of them all?

He asks looking down at me.

B: He is out of the moment sire.
K; When will he be back?
B: I don't know.
K: Well what happened in here?
B: Experiment back fire, that is why he left to go get new parts.
K: Why didn't he send you?
B: I didn't understand what he wanted me to get so he went.

The King walked closer to me and grabbed my neck.

K: You better not be lying to me. You know what happens if you do.
B: I promise I am not Sire.
K; Well, this creation of his better be brilliant, because we can't have Dr. Viper Lankanotvitch.
B: But sire he has won every year.
K: Yes, I know this. But he is not going to be getting my thrown. I will some how make It so he can't. Now don't remind me what I already know!

He states as he throws me to the floor.

B: Sorry Sire.
K: Make sure you tell Snadien that I was here.
B: Yes Sire.

He smiles and walks out of the room and I let out a sigh. Vikk and Rob come out of there hiding places.

V; Well you are screwed.
R; You seriously just lied to the king.
B: Come on guys! I could use this, I could make my creation and finally free my kind.
V: Good luck with that.
R; What one are you planning to do?
B: life....
R: Are you serious that is impossible!
B: No.....At least I don't think it is.
V: I give up on you.
B: I did create you and Rob, that is kinda life.
R: Brandon you are going to get yourself killed.
B; No.... now come on!

I start running down to my room and I move my closet and open the door behind it. I grab my box of plans and I look though them to find my blueprint of my monster. Once I find it I smile and I walk out of my little room and walk into my Masters lab. I set the blue prints on the table and I study them for a moment.

B: So are you guys going to help me.
V: Yes.
R; I guess.

I smile and I show them the plans. Time to get started.......