Vikklan- Animal

Lachlan's Pov:

They took me from my home, then took me to the slave trade. I might have been from Australia, but that didn't matter, it didn't matter where you lived, Canada, north, central or south America, Africa, Russia, China, Europe. If you were pour enough and the people catching you thought that you would do a good job they took you. In the slave trade I have met a few people and we have become friends, Rob, Mitch, Jerome and he is a baca and then Preston. We are all from different parts of the world, well Mitch and Rob are both from Canada.

My name is Lachlan Power and I am a slave, I am also a Neko so people are not as nice, neko's are rare. I have blond hair and blond ears, and a blond tail. I am very tall but very skinny. I have been passes around from owner to owner for 2 years now. And all of my owns have this idea in there head that I have to be on all fours because I am a cat. So, that is what I do, I walk around on all fours.

Trading day is a day every slave hates, you have a chain around your neck and you are keep in a cornor of a cell with your hands tied behind your back. Then you are blindfolded, you can't see. Sometimes the people looking at you will come in and kick you for the fun of it and then walk right back out. From all of the beatings I have had, I have become numb to the pain.

"Who is the blondie?" I hear a person with a British accent ask and then I hear them walk into my cage.

"That is Lachlan powers, and he is one of the two neko's in the slave trade." I hear the Trader state

"So he is an animal?" The Brit asks

"Yep." The Trader states

"Okay, I want him." The brit states

I hear footsteps come closer to me and the chain the connects the collar around my neck to the wall is released, then my hands are let go and I put them on the ground.

"Keep the blind fold on." The brit says again

"Okay as you wish, now give me your money." I hear another set of foot steps the paper rustling. Then my chain gets handed off

"Just stay by my leg and nothing will happen." The Brit states

I nod my head and I start to follow him, after a while we stop and I hear a door open and when the door closes the blind fold comes off and I look up at my new master.

He was short, very short, and he was a caramel colored with black hair and chocolate eyes.

"Hi, my name is Vikk." He states and goes down on his knees.

"My name is Lachlan." I whisper back.

"Now why don't you stand up and I will show you your room." Vikk states standing up again and offering his hand.

"Your not going to hurt me?" I ask looking at his hand

"No, I have may other as you would say slaves in my house, but they are not my slaves. I buy the Slaves to help set them free. I hate the slave trade." Vikk states

I take his hand and he helps me stand up, he lets go of me and I almost go falling right back to the ground when I feel Vikk take my arm and put it over his shoulder.

"Okay I and not going to be that helpful, but put your weight on me and I will help you. Then in a while I will help you learn to walk again." Vikk states and I look down into his eyes and his eyes widen.

"Wow, didn't know your eyes where that blue." Vikk states "They are beautiful."

I blush and Vikk helps me up the stairs and into a room.

"Okay you are going to have a room mate but I think you are okay with that."

"I am fine." I whisper back

Vikk nods and he opens a door and I see someone looking out the window, and I recognized him.

"Preston, is that you?" I ask

The person turns around and the smile on their face grows and he runs over here to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Oh, my gosh. Lachlan It is you!" Preston states.

I let go of Vikk and wrap my arms around Preston.

"I missed you." I state

"Well you guys already know each other so that is good. I have about 10 more people here that you might want to meet. And Preston doesn't know the place very well because I found him yesterday so I will come and get you both in a little while for dinner. Lachlan there is a restroom behind the black door over there and there are cloths in the drawers." Vikk states

I smile at him and he smiles back before walking about of the room.

"I am so happy to see you!" I state and Preston helps me over to my bed and sets me down.

"I misses you to know why don't we get you cleaned up?" Preston states

I nod my head and Preston smiles.

~~After cleaning up~~

I was not in a pair of black jeans and a red sweater, and I was clean. It felt so good to wash up. We where just chatting on my bed when the door opens and Vikk sticks his head though the door.

"Hello boys, dinner is ready. Can I come in?"

Preston nods and he walks into the room.

"Okay Preston as you know he can't walk very well so will you help him?" Vikk asks

Preston nods and helps me stand up and puts my arm around his neck.

"make sure you let him put a little pressure on his legs." Vikk states

"Will do just that." Preston states

"Okay so dinner, follow me." Vikk states and turns around and holds the door open.

Preston helps me go down to where the dinner was and after a while, Vikk stops at a door.

"Okay here it is and there are 10 other people in here." Vikk states and opens the door.

Everyone looks at us and three people stand up and run over to us. And I am soon entangled in another hug.

"I have missed you guys." I hear someone states. and I gasp when I realize who they are. It was Mitch, Jerome and Rob.

"Hello, guys!" I state

"Been a while since we have seen you at your full height." Jerome states

I look at Vikk and he is smiling at all of us. and I mouth thank you and he blushes before walking off. The four boys help me over to the table and sit down around me, and then food comes out.

"I know you are hungry, Preston and Lachlan, but your bodies are not use to a lot of food so don't eat a lot. Okay" I hear Vikk state

I nod my head and I take a few pieces of food and so dose Preston.

~~Time Skip ,Two years~~

Vikk figured out a way to get rid of all of our slave papers so all of us people living in Vikk's house would be able to go home now. Well everyone did besides the pack. Vikk and I fell in love and Rob, Preston, Mitch and Jerome were like my brothers. So they stayed with us and we became the pack and Vikk became my boyfriend. It was amazing and I couldn't have asked for more.