Merome- Treat You Better

Third Person:

All of the pack members lived it the States, in one house that had four rooms. Vikklan's room, Poofless's room and then Jerome and Mitch had a separate room. They said they would never date because they want to be friends forever. But Mitch dose have a boyfriend and his name is Howard. Mitch says that he is perfect, but the bruises that the others see they think differently. But Mitch doesn't see the problem at hand.

Mitch's Pov:  

I ask sitting in the pack house when I got a text message from Shawn my boyfriend.

( M: Mitch, S: Shawn )

S: Come to my hosue.
M: I can't I need to record.
S: Mitchell come to my house NOW!
M: I can't. I am sorry.
S: If you don't come here by your self I will come over there are drag you out of the house.
M: Fine I come, Be there is 5.
S: I love you.
M: Love you to.

That was weird, Shawn Usually is never that way. I just srug my shoulders and I grab my shoes and jacket.

"Biggums, where are you going. I thought we were going to record?" I hear Jerome's voice ask.

"Shawn asked me to come over." I state sheepishly.

"But you promised to record with me and Vikk." Jerome states.

"Well I am going over to Shawn's."

"Yea whatever I don't care. Go over to that bullies that you call a boyfriend." Jerome stays walking back up the stairs.

I sit there in shock for a moment before I open the door and walk out walking over to Shawn's house.  When I get to his house I knock on the door twist before opening it. I walk in and Shawn was standing there with his arms crossed. I kick off my shoes and I hang up my jacket.

"What too you so long, you said in 5 not 10." Shawn states.

"Sorry Jerome, was being a stinker." I states.

Shawn rolls his eyes and slaps me. I place my hand against my cheek and feel a few tears running down my face. Shawn smiles a little before grabbing both my wrists and pulling me into the living room pushing me down to the ground and kicking me in the gut.

Shawn have done things like this before when I displease him, or then he will just slap me sometimes for no reason.

"Why I ask you to come over get your butt over here, don't say no!" Shawn yells at me kicking me in the gut again.

I let out a cry of pain and start to cry a pit harder.

"I am sorry, I will not happen again." I states thought tears.

Shawn helps me up and I grab my side in pain. He pulls up my shirt and I see a very big bruise covering half of my torso. Shawn gets on his knees and kisses it before pulling my shirt back down. He then kisses my cheek and pulls me down to sit in his lap. And turns on the T.V. We sit there for a little while watching T.V when my stomach growls. Shawn laughs and tells me to get my shoes and jacket. I do as he says and he takes me out to his car.

"Dinner date. Get in." Shawn states.

I smile and get into the car.

After dinner Shawn takes me home and we stand in the by the front door for a little bit.

"I had fun today." I tell him.

"That is good, I am very happy that you had fun. I love you Mitch."

"I love you to." I state Shawn smiles and he kisses me. I kiss him back. We part and Shawn says bye before getting into his car. I open the door and I hear talking in the kitchen. I close the door quietly and I hide behind the wall closest to the kitchen.